Images of upcoming Third edition Pearls of Wisdom Tarot in two sizes

shadowdancer

And there was me thinking this year was going to be a lean year for tarot...lol.

I am definitely going for the larger deck. Being long sighted nowadays is a bit of a bummer so these will be terrific.

Intrigued by the board, so will wait to see what that is about before ordering.

Thanks for making these available in so many formats. We are spoiled for sure :D

Good luck with the launch. I know you will do well.
x

Hexi

Pearls of Wisdom sale date

you are most welcome, we thought that no one else was doing what we are doing, offering different sizes and packages. There is more to come a little later too.. The launch and sale starts Friday through my web site. Cheers Hexi

Hexi

only 3 sleeps left

there are only three sleeps left until you will finally be able to purchase a Pearls of Wisdom Tarot Deck, in third edition in two sizes Poker and Jumbo.

I have been playing with my poker size proof deck and it is such a nice size for shuffling and laying out. The cards have a nice snap to them and seem to be holding up really well.

The decks are offered in several packages to suit your needs and budgets. We are offering decks without boxes to save on shipping, you can order a small draw string bag for the cards.

We have a super deluxe offer as well, with two decks, all the books, layout board and really nice collector's box.

So happy to be able to offer this deck out, once again, to the tarot community. Cheers Hexi

shadowdancer

Wow... you must be so excited :)

Will you be able to tell us more about the board that forms one of the kits?

Good luck with the launch - I know it will go well for you and deservedly so.

Hexi

board

the board is a fold out game board that has shapes on it that go with some of the spreads I have developed. Just a little something different. More to come soon, I have written a workbook/journal that will be coming out in the near future as well. A lot of years of work, finally coming to fruition. :)
Cheers Hexi

EarthAngel2911

I'm really excited about your third edition! I have two copies of the 1st edition and am looking forward to the higher resolution images.

I notice from the ads so far that there are five different books. What information is in each of the books, and which books come with which packages? (Just getting all set to hit the "Buy" button come tomorrow!) :)

Hexi

Pearls of wisdom tarot books

the Pearls of Wisdom booklet has the basic "pearls of Wisdom" for each card.
this comes with Bronze decks. The spreads and runes also has alphabetical listing of all the symbols used in the deck. The complete wisdom are more involved write ups for each card, a little story for each. The Guided meditations are for the Major arcana and put you right into each card. The Journal is a book for your notes and inspirations.

More books are coming, we just have to get the layout done for Elemental art projects, based on the major arcana. The Pearls of Wisdom Tarot Major Arcana Workbook/journal, which offers an in-depth look into the majors, with question sheets and journal questions. These are coming soon.

Hope this helps. Cheers Hexi

EarthAngel2911

Thank you, Hexi, for all of the information! Those sound like wonderful offerings. :) <goes back to the website to look at all the packages again...>

EarthAngel2911

Is there a way to purchase a package and then add additional books a la carte? It looks like the only way to get a "complete" booklet is to order a large size deck. Although I think the larger cards will show the detail so much better, I know myself, and I know I would use the smaller size deck more...

Hexi

books

we will put the books up as a package by themselves, so you can get them all at once if you want.

would you want them individually as well? we just have to make a store for it.