Victorian Fairy Tarot

fairylights

This is soft, whimsical and beautiful, exactly the kind of deck I'm attracted to but I fear I wouldn't be very good at reading it, because I'd just be happy to skim along the surface or wade in the shallows, I think.

It would be interesting to see what kind of reactions the more polarizing cards would elicit in me.

Miss Divine

Can anybody tell me if this deck is going to be borderless or not?

Le Fanu

Can anybody tell me if this deck is going to be borderless or not?
I doubt it. I'm being pessimistic. And when it's borderless, it's such a good sales point that I'm sure somebody would have said so by now. I would like them to be borderless and exactly the same size as they are in the scans on the lewellyn site!

JayBee

I just got mine yesterday. There is an 8 mm gold bar across the bottom of each card with its name. The rest of the card is borderless.

The colours are so lush and linework so fine that there is a very subtle 3D effect to each card. Or it's my eyes playing tricks. Fairies, you know. :)

Le Fanu

I just got mine yesterday. There is an 8 mm gold bar across the bottom of each card with its name. The rest of the card is borderless.
Oh wow! I eat my pointy pixie hat!

Miss Divine

Oh I'm so glad they are borderless! I didn't even know they were released yet.. How exciting! I wonder when mine will show up. :)

Kathy123

I got mine yesterday too :) Although, I must confess, between trying to get three teenagers off to University and month-end at work, I haven't had a chance to open it :(

Padma

*sigh* I might have to cave - they're lovely...and I am intrigued by the 3-D comment.

So many decks, so little money!

kaleanna

this looks like one that I will be wanting to get.

Morwenna

Gary Lippincott?? I am SO there!! I've been admiring his work at SF cons for YEARS!!! I wondered if he'd ever produce a deck... And yes, if you see the cover of that book on the link, that's his art!! :D:D:D