Your Favorite Lenormand?

Tag_jorrit

Thanks, Pen.

Really, the card stock comes completely blank and the "mottled" surface is the printed replication of the actual surface of the original card faces, and, of course, with minor damage correction here and there. The idea was to resurrect the beauty of the cards as if they were lovingly treasured rather than abused and discarded.

MoonGypsy

Thanks, Pen.

Really, the card stock comes completely blank and the "mottled" surface is the printed replication of the actual surface of the original card faces, and, of course, with minor damage correction here and there. The idea was to resurrect the beauty of the cards as if they were lovingly treasured rather than abused and discarded.

And what a fantastic job you do, dear Tag! The loving dedication to detail shows on every card...

Celtictarot

I only have the one Lenormand - Mystic. Gorgeous deck

Penthasilia

Thanks, Pen.

And what a fantastic job you do, dear Tag! The loving dedication to detail shows on every card...

Agreed- it is unbelievable. You can definitely see the time and love that went into the work- just absolutely stunning. :love:

And- my daughter is now lusting over it! :p So I will probably be putting in another order soon. ;)

Altena

I just received the stunning Lenormand Silhouettes deck, so out of the four Lenormands I own(as of today's date) this is my favorite by far :heart:

Bluefeet

Just received my Stralsunder Lenormand, such a beautiful deck! The linen card stock shuffles wonderfully, and as always Tag did a great job restoring the images. It has instantly become one of my favorites! :love:

greatdane

Reading about all the favorite Lenormands....

I wanted to be able to just go through as many as possible and,yes, there are links here to many, but is there a thread just for links of Lenormands? Because of all the wonderful new Lenormands coming out, as well as my unfamiliarity with so many of the older ones, I wish there was a section under Cards here like there is for tarot, with even sub sets of Lenormands. I would love to be able to go to a thread or site that has a ton of Lenormands and then under category like without or with inset/inserts, self-published, new, etc. It is so lovely catching the Lenormand Fever, but now I need something to help quell it, and that's looking at lots of decks, all lined up pretty :). So, is there this magical place with lots of new, old, mass published, rare, and by type, for Lenormands?

Lee

I posted this earlier in this thread, but just in case you missed it, I've compiled links to currently-available Lenormands here. It's not sorted, but it does include whether they have card inserts or verses.

You can see many old decks at the Lenormand Museum.

greatdane

Thank lee you rock!

That's the problem with so many posts, you can miss exactly what you're looking for! I appreciate you posting :))

Lee

You're very welcome :) If there's any currently-available decks not on that list, you can post in that thread, or just PM me, and I'll add 'em.