Your Favorite Lenormand?

greatdane

Thanks Lee and since you've obviously

been around the Lenormand block a lot longer than I have, is it just because I'm new that there seems to be so many more Lenormand decks or is there really a kind of Lenormand revival going on? It seems that there are so many new ones just in the last six months.

Lee

There certainly seems to have been a surge of interest in the last ten years or so. I can remember on this forum when I and several other members were posting about Titania's Fortune Cards with questions about how to read them! At that time it seemed like one of the few available in the US.

seven stars

In case anyone in this thread hasn't seen it, I put together a lenormand deck with a lot of options.

I can make them in either mini, bridge or poker sizes, with borders or without borders, and with either vintage german card inserts or with poems, with your choice of card backs, & on premium cardstock or smooth. I have them on Etsy & give a discount to AT members if you message me in pm.

Attachments

• Vintage German Lenormand borderless.jpg
    Vintage German Lenormand borderless.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 94
  • Before and After Fox.jpg
    Before and After Fox.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 85
  • Card backs & case.jpg
    Card backs & case.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 88
  • Lenormand Poems 1 thru 19.jpg
    Lenormand Poems 1 thru 19.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 101

greatdane

Love the borderless, Seven Stars!

It just makes the deck pop, imho. And great choice of card backs!

seven stars

thank you greatdane....you wanted ones without inserts?

Attachments

• NO INSERTS NO BORDERS.jpg
    NO INSERTS NO BORDERS.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 100

greatdane

What are you, magic or something, sevenstars!?

THAT was fast. How do you get your gnomes and fairies to move so fast? YES THAT'S IT EXACTLY :) I'm channeling Gollum now....ooooh my precccccioussssss, my ooooown :). PMING PMING!

seven stars

cuz they're magic!

greatdane

well I see a new favorite....sevenstars

If you don't ask, you don't get
and I'M SOOO glad I asked :))))

MoonGypsy

THAT was fast. How do you get your gnomes and fairies to move so fast? YES THAT'S IT EXACTLY :) I'm channeling Gollum now....ooooh my pretttttty, :). PMING PMING!

No, no....GD you seem to be channeling the Wicked Witch of the West! :p :laugh:

Gollum is "My prescioussssssss".....:p or One Lenormand to rule them all! :laugh:

BTW, Isn't our seven stars totally Amazing? A real Dreammaker!

greatdane

well if the hat fits, I'll wear it, MG LOL. I was so excited, I could have been channeling a muppet....but I changed it just for you, MG! I LOVE THIS DECK!