Ghost Tarot (LoS 2014)

MagsStardustBlack

Oohhhh nice :)

rwcarter

it says it's available now, but next to the title, says September? I'm confused. I'm not sure I want to get it yet, but wondering if it is available.
It may be available for pre-order now for delivery in Sept. It appears to be available now at Alida Store. Using the slow boat from Europe shipping method, it could take until September for the deck to be available in the US.

rwcarter

Strange. I see two listings for the deck at Amazon. I logged into my account and the link you provided gd does show available now even though it says available in September. There is another listing that shows it available in Apr 2014, but that one is out of stock.

greatdane

Weird isn't it, RW?

I mean that one link said get it, I think it said, July 8th? Again, not saying it's correct, but it is, odd.

rwcarter

I was able to place an order on Barnes & Nobles' website just now, and it said it normally ships within 24 hours. I'll see tomorrow if I get a shipping confirmation or a backorder email.

rwcarter

I got a shipping notification for the deck this morning, so it's in stock. The only thing I can think of about the date discrepancy is that it's a deck vs set thing, but I see nothing in LoS's 2014 catalog to indicate the Ghost Tarot will be released as a set.

greatdane

RW, I never knew it was supposed to be a set

I guess I didn't look at the promo stuff. But at least anyone who wants it can get the deck before September :). I am waiting for comments before I consider it. I would love to read what several people think about it.

rwcarter

Far as I can tell, there is no set. So my only other supposition is that the listing with the Sept date was the original listing and a second one got created instead of modifying the first one when the delivery date got pushed up.