That one deck...

Padma

So sorry, MissChiff! :heart:

I'd get my cat and dogs out of the house first! They are not replaceable.

If there were any possibility of grabbing a deck, I guess I would grab the Fantastic Menagerie, or else the Daniloff.

ana luisa

So sorry, MissChiff! :heart:

I'd get my cat and dogs out of the house first! They are not replaceable.

If there were any possibility of grabbing a deck, I guess I would grab the Fantastic Menagerie, or else the Daniloff.

Well said, Padma. In this order : family (dogs included:)), money, documents and THEN, decks. :love:

RiverRunsDeep

This thread has really got me thinking..hmm
Instinctively, I would gather all my Baba studio decks....which arn't altogether at the moment. I should probably fix that.

Me, too, with the Baba decks. If I could only choose one, it would be my Bohemian Gothic Silver edition. Hypothetically speaking, that is. If it was a small fire. If I had time to think. In a true emergency....bye-bye, tarot decks.

Alta

If I had time to think. In a true emergency....bye-bye, tarot decks.
Yes, my thoughts as well. Maybe I should leave some packed and handy. But really they likely wouldn't be the first thing on my mind, if anything I would grab my well thumbed copy of the I Ching. Not that I don't love tarot and my decks.

violetdaisy

If I had time...whatever was closest to the exit at the time. But I have 3 dogs to corral...then comes my purse b/c Id's are really difficult to replace. I do have some things in a fire safe (but I should get another) Soc sec cards, birth certificates, passport... My daughter and husband are both competent enough to get themselves out (if injured obviously they're first).

Thoughtful

l have a small wicker work basket with lid that houses my most precious tarot. Easy to grab while grappling with two other precious beings, my little dogs.
The tarot housed in my basket are Roots of Asia, original Mythic, 1JJ Swiss, Pagan Cats, The Secret Tarot, Victorian Fairy. One Oracle is also nestled in amongst the tarot namely the ArchAngel Michael cards.

Some of these tarot l could purchase again but they have sentimental value.

Shade

Without a doubt my Daniloff! Like you it's not my rarest deck but it's my main reading deck and I don't want to be parted from it. That and I don't want to clip 78 more corners.

rwcarter

Without a doubt my Daniloff! Like you it's not my rarest deck but it's my main reading deck and I don't want to be parted from it. That and I don't want to clip 78 more corners.
312 more corners.... ;)

Tanga

Hmm. I doubt I'd think of any of my decks. All my favourites are replaceable.
I'd be worried about getting the cat out safely (presuming mum and hubby were out already).

SuziDreams

When I started thinking about this the one which keeps jumping into my mind is my Morgan-Greer, no idea why it just jumps in front of my (mind's) eye so I guess it has to be this one. It wants saving, obviously.