Halloween Lenormand

Miss Divine

I just filled out the form too. :)

Hathor

I have also filled out the form. I really trust that it can be a go. It's just beautiful so far. Love the latest two cards ! This deck is so me !

Vesper

Filled out the survey form, with a vote for the 52 card deck, and suit symbols.

I want to play Evil Solitaire with my 2nd copy, or Cruel Canasta. Maybe Soul-Strip Poker; or just Bad Bridge.

WonderGuy

I have also filled out the form.
I like Hearthcricket's idea "The Witching Hour Oracle" or something equally "Halloweeny".
I love the balance between vintage Halloween and the "demented" images. Very nice!

tarotmama

evelone said:
I want to play Evil Solitaire with my 2nd copy, or Cruel Canasta. Maybe Soul-Strip Poker; or just Bad Bridge.

OMG should I put the rules for these games in the LWB? })

Essjay

I've filled out the form too :)

thorhammer

I think I just fell in love with your pirate, Mel :D That is one helluva card!

I'd like to see a werewolf, too, but then that wolf conveys the message of the Fox card so utterly perfectly - it is a worthy addition to the deck.

But that Ship card . . . *swoon*

\m/ Kat

HearthCricket

I'm thinking how cool it would be to have a Happy Squirrel card in this deck. More like a Demented Squirrel, or Twisted Squirrel or Rabid Squirrel card. Morose Melancholia Melissa Sybilla style, of course! :)

Yasmin

Great idea, HC! An un-happy squirrel! LOL It wouldn't be the first demented rodent. Remember Monty Python's rabbit??