The Process by Dan Pelletier 6 Audio CD's

thinbuddha

I'm waiting for the video game.

Disa

Mine arrived today! That was quick. Thanks you guys I'm off to listen :)

All Is One

thinbuddha said:
I'm waiting for the video game.

Hope it comes with the dance pad because I have Dance Dance Revolution and have never been able to make me and it work together.

I hope the subtle touch of me changing my user title was not lost on anyone.

This is an especially bad day for Dan.

I want everyone who reads this to light a candle and think of what it would have been like to be there at the very end of the world when all you wanted was just to get through your day in the usual way.

Things happen, tides ebb and flow.

Dan is a force of nature.

Not because he was there in 9/11 but because he always was a force of nature.

I still have some more CD's to listen to....

Gotta go!

HearthCricket

I've got to order this!!!!

Just my 2 cents worth and I hope someone is "listening"!! If having a book is out of the question, and I see all the good reasons why, from Jeannette's post, what about making the manuscript available at a cost, for those of us who could really benefit from it? I am partially deaf. So, while I can pick up most things said, I do also read lips in the process of communicating with people. I look forward to listening to the CD, but I do think there will be a few times where I will have some stumbles and following along with a manuscript would be soooo helpful for me. Maybe for others, too. Just a thought!

mac22

IT ARRIVED!!!:)

I've listened to CD 1. WOW! This was meant to be an audio book. It is nothing less that 1 to 1 instruction. It is warm, direct & intimate. In this one CD that Dan guy shares insights about the Tarot, Sitters, card meanings, Tarot history, journaling, psychology, & Spirituality that it has taken me 30 yrs to acquire.

I KNEW something was going to different about THIS course... the minute I opened the shipping box & pencils came out!! Hehe - Dan's subtle way of nudging me to a journal [which I did immediately] _The Process_ has it's own journal.

FWIW I have never stopped journaling my Tarot readings... I have 30 yrs worth of these journals. Dan makes a good point about permitting the Sitter to to makes notes of their reading [in pencil of course] rather than offering them a tape of their reading. I'm now considering doing the same.

I am blown away, impressed and having a lot of fun with this course. I'm sure I will be learning lots of new & insightful things. And Dan's voice, imagery & style..... well, he's a born storyteller!

I now firmly believe that a printed book of _The Process_ would not have the style, imagery, impact or instructive value that the audio book has. I can also now understand WHY a manuscript of it might have been rejected by publishers.

Having taken several high end Tarot courses from some of the best Tarot folks around including the Amberstones & JMD... [in print, audio book, and Internet] Dan's course ranks right up there on the top tier!

Now as to the price ... It is well packaged, good cover art, case & CD, Dan's time, effort, knowledge & expertise. It's something he can have on any shelf or event table & be proud of. Quality [here ... both in presentation, & media] is remembered long after a cheap price [poor packaging, poor audio quality etc.] is forgotten. As with all quality things -- you get what you pay for. I am well satisfied with the purchase.

If _The Process_ makes it into print I WILL buy a copy but NOT in lieu of the Audio Book.

IMHO this is something that both the Professional & beginner can benefit from having on their shelf.

Mac22

Baroli

mac22 said:
IT ARRIVED!!!:)

I've listened to CD 1. WOW! This was meant to be an audio book. It is nothing less that 1 to 1 instruction. It is warm, direct & intimate. In this one CD that Dan guy shares insights about the Tarot, Sitters, card meanings, journaling, psychology, & Spirituality that it has taken me 30 yrs to acquire.

I KNEW something was going to different about THIS course... the minute I opened the shipping box & pencils came out!! Hehe - Dan's subtle way of nudging me to a journal [which I did immediately] _The Process_ has it's own journal.

FWIW I have never stopped journaling my Tarot readings... I have 30 yrs worth of these journals. Dan makes a good point about permitting the Sitter to to makes notes of their reading [in pencil of course] rather than offering them a tape of their reading. I'm now considering doing the same.

I am blown away, impressed and having a lot of fun with this course. I'm sure I will be learning lots of new & insightful things. And Dan's voice & style..... well, he's a born storyteller!

I now firmly believe that a printed book of _The Process_ would not have the style, impact or instructive value that the audio book has. I can also now understand WHY a manuscript of it might have been rejected by publishers.

Having taken several high end Tarot courses from some of the best Tarot folks around including the Amberstones & JMD... [in print, audio book, and Internet] Dan's course ranks right up there on the top tier!

Now as to the price ... It is well packaged, good cover art, case & CD, Dan's time, effort, knowledge & expertise. It's something he can have on any shelf or table & be proud of. Quality [here ... both in presentation, & media] is remembered long after a cheap price [poor packaging, poor audio quality etc.] is forgotten. As with all quality things -- you get what you pay for. I am well satisfied with the purchase.

If _The Process_ makes it into print I WILL buy a copy but NOT in lieu of the Audio Book.

IMHO this is something that both the Professional & beginner can benefit from having on their shelf.

Mac22

And did you sharpen your pencil??? I used an old pencil sharpener from years ago and I immediately was taken back to school of all places, someplace I hated cause it bored me. Now this classroom doesn't bore, but is instructive and wonderfully illuminating.

mac22

Baroli said:
And did you sharpen your pencil??? I used an old pencil sharpener from years ago and I immediately was taken back to school of all places, someplace I hated cause it bored me. Now this classroom doesn't bore, but is instructive and wonderfully illuminating.

Oh you bet I did!!!!:D -- I was made welcome & settled right in...:) The phone call, roses, rain I could see it ALL...:) And it is SOO Dan... giggle... He weaves his knowledge, imagery & info seamlessly like the Master weaver he is!

Mac22

Leisa

Interview with Dan

I'll have the show notes finished up tomorrow, but I really wanted to get this one out today since the day is so meaningful for Dan. I've posted the podcast with Dan about the Process.

http://tarotconnection.net/episode-88/

Sheri

I have been waiting for this for ages! But am just now getting an opportunity to order it (don't ask) After much hemming and hawing on what version to get, I opted for the 6 CDs. :D

I love books. I love the weight of them, the feel of the pages, even the aches and pains I get from reading from all sorts of contorted angles....

BUT

I'm thrilled this is an audio book. A book that I can listen to on my way to and from Seattle. A book I can listen to while I am at work whether at my desk or in an excruciatingly boring meeting. An "invisible" book that I can take all the places I have to be that I can't take a physical book to.

SWEET!

Frankly, I can't imagine Dan being "published" in any other way. The dude ROCKS :D

:love: valeria

mac22

valeria said:
I have been waiting for this for ages! But am just now getting an opportunity to order it (don't ask) After much hemming and hawing on what version to get, I opted for the 6 CDs. :D

Frankly, I can't imagine Dan being "published" in any other way. The dude ROCKS :D

:love: valeria

Trust me,.. Dan does NOT disappoint:D

Mac22