Just bought Art Nouveau. Any one else own this deck?

novavita

I just bought the Art Nouveau Tarot (art by Antonella Castelli). I love the art. It's absolutely gorgeous. The Majors are Rider-Waite based, but I've found the minors more obtuse and more difficult for me to read. Any one with this deck have any tips or resources? Thanks!

Nica

I find the death card of this deck to be beautiful, which is a first. It always scares me in every other deck I have. I have had many experiences that aren't positive with the major number 13.

I placed the pocket version of this deck on my wishlist because it feels like it will soothe some of that aversion for me. I really think it is a very beautiful deck.

foolMoon

I definitely have this deck, and remember thinking they are nicely done. It has been put away somewhere in the house, but cannot find where it is now. I need to do some arranging.

magicjack

Unless you have some basic understanding of the meaning of the cards, I would not recommend this deck to anyone trying to learn tarot. The pips have subtle differences from one to the other but can look the same if one does not know the meanings of the cards. The positions and facial expressions of the figures in the pips are probably your best bet when getting the meanings to come out. They are there but difficult for me to see easily.

conurelover

I have the Lenormand and I love it.