What deck has dryads as the lovers?

rwcarter

I know this question has been asked before and I'm pretty sure we determined it wasn't a deck. But I can't find the thread. I'll keep looking.

rwcarter

I saved that image to my computer on 3/20/14 but can't find a thread for it in either Tarot Decks or Oracles....

freyaisunavailable

I did a reverse image search for this on Google. It looks like this image is a photo manipulation of this painting (http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxenlwlH0c1r8dlowo1_400.png) by some people on a Vampire Diaries fansite. I guess there is a character on there called Bamon (I wonder if his character is based on Bamin from The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra) and so you can find it by looking up Bamon Tarot but I don't think there are any cards like that. Sorry. :(

OaksWhispering

Thank you both. What a bummer!

NadaJ

There's a character named Damon. Maybe that will help?

Altena

The one that is found on the Vampire Diaries fansite is a manipulation of the Lovers card from the Pagan Tarot(I have no idea which one of them though), and it depicts Damon and Bonnie, both characters from The Vampire Diaries.

freyaisunavailable

The one that is found on the Vampire Diaries fansite is a manipulation of the Lovers card from the Pagan Tarot(I have no idea which one of them though), and it depicts Damon and Bonnie, both characters from The Vampire Diaries.

Hahaha I didn't realize Bamon was one of those mashup nicknames people give to couples.

Anyone know if there is a website where you can search for tarot images by card and see the representation of that card from every deck? That would be awesome. I really thought reverse image search would bring up the deck if that was actually from one, but if you're sure that's from an actual deck maybe I just didn't dig far enough.

OaksWhispering

It really is too bad. I love dryads and I think it's a great idea to have them in the lovers card. I hope someone uses this concept in a tarot deck some day