Angina

sedgeez

Hi guys I was just wondering if I could have some advice. A family member has been having heart problems lately and was taken to hospital. It was diagnosed as angina.
What crystal would be good to help with this?

Thanks

stonesatiety

Not assuming anything, did you ask if the person wants help and whether they are open to alternative methods of healing? If so, what I do is open to whatever stones would like to help the person. In my case, I walk around the house or a stone comes to mind, I might feel an energetic nudge. I trust my inner guidance to fill in any blanks. In this way, you have the optimal stones for that person during that time period/healing event. You can do the same if stones live with you and, take a stroll through a shop that sells stones, both in person and online. Stones don't have to be huge or expensive to give us a LOT of help. In fact, pendants and pocket/purse-sized stones often get the most use.

As a starting point, rose quartz came to mind when I read this. Rose quartz is a foundation stone in any work with stones, because of it's loving, soothing energy. All our hearts could use more love. The stone that offered after rose quartz is clear quartz. Ask the stones for help with the person--you don't even have to know a person's challenge--then notice which stones attract you. They are communicating with you as gently as possible. (This *is* all quite weird and way out to many people.) If a different type of stone, or a plant essence, or ? draws your attention, trust yourself.

I keep wanting to mention that a stone with cut and polished surfaces can help as much as those left in their natural state. Rose quartz will probably be in this form and a lot of clear quartz crystals are polished on all surfaces. Ask spirit for help keeping the stones clear for now. This is just the way I have come to play with stones, which includes healing work. They taught me, so there is no human structure. The stones provide the structure.

Please let us know where your desire to help leads you!

stonesatiety

Hello again. I was running energy through my young dog and fell asleep. Apparently we both needed some healing work. Here is a link to an aeclectic member who is selling a large part of her crystal collection. Maybe contact her and ask? I looked at the pics. Her stone family feels happy and ready to share!

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=195371