"Dark" RWS Clone - does anyone own this deck?

strings of life

^ Likewise. I was home. It was rainy. I was on the interwebz. I saw this thread. And, the rest...

I haven't gotten my confirmation yet (only PayPal). I was one if the early orders. I know - all is swell.

These didn't get sent out until Monday, at the earliest. Us folks in the USA should start getting them on Saturday (at the earliest).

la-luna, my bank account is in denial. As if the holidays weren't enough of a drain on funds on their own. But, if it can be done, a Tarot enthusiast must act! No regrets.

starlightexp

Just got an email from them:

Thank you, you little Tarot Lover you.
Thank you for allowing us to be part of your collection, and part of your life.
When we began the decks, they were not intended to be a commercial endeavor.
We designed the decks as personal expressions. It remains just that. And you now own a
part of it. This E mail is to let you know, that we received your prompt payment,
and we appreciate your support for our work. Thank you for your patience, you humor, & your
kind comments. I have had the pleasure & the priveledge of 'virtually' meeting some great
people. You are the best.
You should know tho' that you kicked our butt! Rest assured, we will be making every effort
to get you your deck(s) in a timely manner, intact.
Thank you again, enjoy your deck(s), they were lovingly inspired.
Regards,
Mike M.

Creative Director
Bolt Cutter Design-Industrial Strength
Effective/Affordable Web & Graphic Arts Solutions

Le Fanu

Hey! I got the same email!

Thank you, you little Tarot Lover you.

Thank you for allowing us to be part of your collection, and part of your life.When we began the decks, they were not intended to be a commercial endeavor. We designed the decks as personal expressions. It remains just that. And you now own a part of it. This E mail is to let you know, that we received your prompt payment, and we appreciate your support for our work. Thank you for your patience, you humor, & your kind comments. I have had the pleasure & the priveledge of 'virtually' meeting some great people. You are the best.You should know tho' that you kicked our butt! Rest assured, we will be making every effort to get you your deck(s) in a timely manner, intact.Thank you again, enjoy your deck(s), they were lovingly inspired.

Regards,Mike M.

Creative DirectorBolt Cutter Design-Industrial StrengthEffective/Affordable Web & Graphic Arts Solutions

So you're not "the best" starlightexp, I am! :D

gregory

Me too - and that ON TOP of yesterday's.

I am so blessed })

Le Fanu

LOL. Look at the other list of people who the email was sent to and it's a "Who's who" of AT! :D

strings of life

^ I just got it too. Isn't it funny that they sent an email with everyone's email address in the "To:" area as opposed to individual, "Cc:" or via PayPal? This was a total in house operation, and I bet they were I'll prepared for the ordering frenzy that took place. There's something special about all of this. Not hype. Honesty.

I might add, I love their fonts section on the web site.

The decks are soon to be on their way!

gregory

They should have used Bcc.... that was BAD. Seriously. Those were our PAYPAL addies, not even our email ones.....

I think I am hacked off :(

sapienza

Yes, it is quite bad. It's amazing though, so many people actually have no clue with the whole BCC option, just don't even know it exists. Well, there is one thing to say, this whole process is sure going to be one hell of a learning experience for them!

gregory

I'm not complaining till AFTER I get my decks......

strings of life

gregory said:
They should have used Bcc.... that was BAD. Seriously. Those were our PAYPAL addies, not even our email ones.....

I think I am hacked off :(
And, this is also the reason why I didn't think I got the email; I have been checking the email I used in my initial inquiry.