1JJ Swiss Tarot

tmgrl2

The 1JJ Swiss deck is one of my main reading decks. I love it!

I have a new one. I also got a copy from the 70s. It is in good condition and I carry that one with me in my car....and use it when a reading is asked for spontaneously.

I think, as with anything, you will know once you work with the deck whether or not you like reading with it.

I read with the TdM as well and with many other decks, but this one is one of my favorites...along with the IIT, the Melissa Townsend, The Hadar and The Morgan Greer.

You can find it for a good price...the new version.

The Tarot Garden has it for $18.

http://www.tarotgarden.com/boutique/onlinecatalog.php?view_title=1JJ+(Swiss)+Tarot+Deck&pageenter=0

Contact them and see what it will run with shipping...but I do recommend it.

terri

DreamGhost

I'm also interested in the 1JJ Swiss Tarot, for a unique playing card pack at the very least. And I like Switzerland.

Without falling back on numerology, can the pips can give ANY hint about their divination meaning whatsoever? Or are they simply decoration, like elaborate minors in a standard deck of playing cards?

I've looked at sample cards. I believe something can be read in those pips, somehow, maybe moreso than Marsielles I think. The Two of Cups stood out the most for me.