Decks projecting Masculine Energy

Tomsde

I see a lot of images in Tarot decks projecting the female, or feminine energy. What decks have people come across that projects a masculine energy? Any thoughts?

Asher

Check out the newly-released Sol Invictus: The God Tarot, published by Schiffer Books, designed by AT's own Kiama and Nic Phillips. You can see the images at www.godtarot.com

I just received my copy and am enjoying the gods, as well as historical & literary figures, chosen to represent the Divine Masculine.

Asher

morticia monroe

Ship of Fools seems to have a masculine energy. Also Ramses-Tarot of Eternity.

Tomsde

Thanks for the tips. The God Tarot is interesting, the particular style of artwork isn't my cup of tea, but I like the concept.

morticia monroe

I suppose I should add, Tom, that although Ship of Fools and Ramses both feel masculine, they are definitely different. In my experience the ship of Fools has a rather lighthearted ot at least humorous feel to it, while Ramses is serious and rather heavy.

Alamaris

The Thoth, the Sorcerers, the Gothic Vargo, and perhaps the Universal Fantasy, although the last one seems a little more androgynous.

I like the concept of decks having genders and personalities. ;)

thorhammer

Try the Rohrig. I find it much more masculine than my other ones.

\m/ Kat

Asher

The 78th Fool said:
I created the Son Tarot as a deck specifically for gay men. You can see the full deck on my web site. There's also a majors only special edition available from Adam McClean:
http://www.alchemywebsite.com/tarot/art_tarot14.html

Chris. xx

Also, Chris' 1st creation, the Butler Tarot, has a strong masculine feel to it. It's one of my favorites. Although some of the images in this deck have been re-worked...I have the earlier edition.

Asher

6 Haunted Days

I always thought the Druidcraft have very masculine energy.

Morgan-Greer as well. Archeon.