What Oracle Deck are you working with now? 2009

.traveller.

Madame Endora up until tonight, before that it was the Vertical Oracle.

Tonight I have started to use the Ask Your Guides oracle cards and I quite like them. They are a bit preachy, but sometimes that's what I need.

emmsma

Playing with Power of the Runes and Gypsy Oracle Cards.
They are both new to me and I am liking them both.

hopena

For the past few days, I've used my sister's Healing With the Fairies oracle, from Doreen Virtue. I hardly ever use it, but it's been nice.

Whenever I shake this exhausted feeling, I'll be trying a few layouts with my Mystical Lenormand, and the Good Witch, Bad Witch cards.

BodhiSeed

Been working with two: Reiki Vision Cards and Shamanic Visions cards.

Jewel

I have been actually working with a lot of my oracles in conjunction with some spiritual and personal development work I have been doing. Some of the oracles I have been using quite a bit are the Luman deck, Path of the Soul, Animal Messages, Pathfinders, Beasts of Albion, Animal Dreaming, the crystal oracle on my profile (cannot remember the name), Sacred Geometry, Kabalah Cards, Victorian Flower Oracle, and I am always using the Faeries Oracle and the Dragonfae.

I hope to start using the Madame Endora cards, just got them a couple of weeks ago. Needless to say I am having a lot of fun with my treasures *LOL*.

DragonFae

For this week it is the Faeries Oracle for me...and then I will continue with Inner Child cards and Alice in Wonderland playing cards.

Hathor

The Madame Endora Fortune Cards for me for the past two weeks. Every since she knocked me upside the head and left me speechless. She's wonderful.

Simsy

Hathor said:
Every since she knocked me upside the head and left me speechless. She's wonderful.

hmm getting bashed by your oracles, now thats a new one on me :p ;)

Simsy

Dusk Till Dawn

Still the Luman Deck, can't put them down.

MysticalMoose

Oooh I love my oracles! :D

My Top 3 Oracles are : Symbolon ~ Graven Images ~ Madame Endora

I also have been using Guardians of Wisdom Power Cards, Laura Tuan's Cards Of Love, Tarot D'Eltynne, Playing Card Oracles & had a little tinker with the Answer Deck too :)

MM :love: