Round 2: AT Patchwork Deck Creation

Le Fanu

aaah! I see....

Alta

I can contribute the Fool, Magician, Emperor or Empress from the Hudes.

Or the Queen of Air (Swords) from some deck, image attached.

Or the 3 of pentacles from the Illuminated.

Attachments

• QoS from some deck.jpg
    QoS from some deck.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 112

gregory

Good god, Alta - where DID you find her ?

(do I have her, I wonder ??? It doesn't look familiar...)

ETA I think we NEED that card !

ETA again - well, I BLUSH. I do indeed have it - it's from Full Moon Dreams ! Go for it - no-one else will have that represented ! At least I found it fast !

Oddity

Oddity's cards

Okay, here are the cards I have to offer to fill available spaces,
all are used to different degrees, but in decent shape:

Cosmic: Wheel; Wands Princess + Prince; Swords 2, 4, 6.
Yellowed edges.

Karma Music: The Emperor (Osiris); Wands 3, 5, 9, Page; Cups 3 (warning: big nude breasts); Coins 6.

Papus: Wands 8 + Valet of Batons; Cups 3, 4, 10; Swords 6; Coins Ace, 4, 6, 9 and King.
Some scratches and stains, especially on the backs, but cards are okay.

Angel: Justice (is number 8), Wheel; Wands 3; Cups 5; King of Pentacles. Nice shape.

Witches (FH): Emperor; Wands 4, 6, 9, Valet + Knight; Cups 3, 4, 9, 10; Swords 2, 4, 10; Coins 6.
The pip cards are a bit boring, to be honest, but the courts are cute.

Cat People: Emperor, Devil; Cups Knight; Swords 5, 8, Pentacles Ace, 4, 6, 7.
These are all from an old deck that's been used a lot, so if somebody else has a newer copy of Cat People and wants to contribute with cards from that, I have no problem with that. I already have so many cards to offer. :)

I also have a Wonderland, if you're interested: almost all cards there but some are very dirty. It seems to be mostly just on the surface though, so it's no problem for me to clean them up and wipe them off.
Of the Majors I have all EXCEPT Fool, Chariot, and Strength. The others I have are:
Peppermills (=Wands) Ace, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Page, Knight, Queen, King; Hats (=Cups) Ace, 2, 3, 4, 7, 9, 10, Page, Knight.
Of Flamingos (=Swords) I have all except 5 of Flamingos, which went into the first Frankendeck. Of Oysters (=Coins) I have Ace (the Ace has some water damage), 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, Page, Queen, King.

Le Fanu

Lordy Alta! Where on earth did that come from? :D

gregory

I ALREADY SAID ! :mad:

Full Moon Dreams.

Dusk Till Dawn

Yay! I am in!

cardlady22

nisaba said:
CL22, I'm offering the Six Coins from the MRP Fairytale
So sorry, love! It was noted correctly on my handwritten tally, but got listed to the SixCups here on the post.

Yes, the pending for Le Fanu is due to Beardsley possibilities.

ETA: I'm a bit slow on the sorting due to family holidays and a sick kitty issue.

Cat*

cardlady22 said:
Can you get rick-rack in white? Would that be easy to sew along the seams?
That's a great idea.

BlueDragonfly said:
I can do that, just place the white waves(more of a zigzag really) first and work out from there. :D
A zigzag pattern sounds fine. :) (It's probably obvious from my cluelessness that I have never quilted so far although I sew quite a bit - but I think I understand what you mean... ;))

Alta said:
Or the Queen of Air (Swords) from some deck, image attached.
YES! We totally need Barbra and her sword-like fingernails.

Oddity

cardlady22 said:
So sorry, love! It was noted correctly on my handwritten tally, but got listed to the SixCups here on the post.

Yes, the pending for Le Fanu is due to Beardsley possibilities.

ETA: I'm a bit slow on the sorting due to family holidays and a sick kitty issue.
I can donate the 6 Cups from the Fergus Hall Tarot of Witches, if needed...

Actually, I want to take back some of what I said about the pips of the Fergus Hall Witches in the last post: they are not _that_ boring, the sword suit especially is nice, with a bright red background and a symbol of a winged foot in the middle. There's something a little Monty Python about that foot.

The Coins have an eye as a symbol, the Wands have a fist, and the Cups have a somewhat ordinary pink heart on blue background.

Off topic: hope your poor kitty feels better soon!