Fairy Lights Tarot

Wintergreen

I love it too. Just something so interesting and beyond the usual with this deck.

I agree. I so wish the cards were larger (as with so many decks).

This deck comes to mind every time I see sunlight sparkling on water. It has an ethereal, between-worlds aura to it, as though these wispy beings are there but we can't see them clearly. Not quite ghosts or shades... they feel like half-glimpsed memories, dreams, hopes, nightmares.

EightWands

I had it and didn't get on with it so sold it. To me it's rather like a lovechild of Froud's Faery Oracle and the Haindl Tarot.

.... and that's a bad thing? ;)

I love those 2 decks, so this seems perfect, and very beautiful. :) Just looking through some of the images from google search, I'm in love with these faerie characters already :)

flipperjane

I've just ordered this deck - maybe I will be able to have conversations with you all about it. Quite excited to see what the cards will look like - hurry up postie :D

EightWands

I've just ordered this deck - maybe I will be able to have conversations with you all about it. Quite excited to see what the cards will look like - hurry up postie :D

Just ordered mine too. :) Looking forward!

strings of life

I purchased this deck today on a whim at a local shop. I was feeing festive--All Hallows' Eve and autumn, the chill in the air. I followed the deck's creation for what seemed like ever, but when it came out, I didn't purchase it for some reason.

What was I thinking? The only other fairy Tarot deck I like (and use) is Natalie Hertz's, but the Fairy Lights? It's earie, a bit dark; it's what I imagine far folk and a forest's mystical creatures are like or would be like. I'm thrilled with my purchase. Time for some pumpkin beer and some time with my new deck :).