Just bought the Celestial Tarot today...

urbandryad

I splurged on a deck with my magazine money. Usually I buy magazines with my money; I use them for scrapbooking, wrapping paper, inspiration for my writing, and lining the bottom of my tarantula tanks. I just splurged though, at the University bookstore, cause it was the only NICE deck on the shelf that I could afford, and it was hovering somewhere between possibly being on my wishlist, and being Christmas gift fodder; all the other decks on the shelf were box sets or weird ones I'd never heard of until I saw them. Tempted by the native tarot, but I think I'm happy with this one. The cards are very thin though. I took them out and did a reading, then could have smacked myself because I hadn't shuffled very much, most of the cards in my spread were all wands! XD Ooops.

Cerulean

I really like this deck.

I also heard that Brian Clark's workbook based on his course might be available if we check in September on his website...the book that is mentioned on Kay Steventon's website by Brian Clark isn't available yet...sigh.

I'm curious what people think of the designs and astrological touches in the majors, courts and suited cards. I like the Pages/Princesses very much!

Regards

Cerulean