Druid Plant Oracle circle anyone?

inanna_tarot

Not sure how to set up a circle but I was just wondering who would be interested in one?
I think a month for the reading and feedback would be a good idea, using spreads from the book or madeup ones or from the spreads forum here.

So who (if anyone) is interested??

afrosaxon

Me!

Like I need another incentive to buy this deck. LOL

T.

rachelcat

Me, too! I need an excuse to use and study this beautiful deck! Sign me up!

inanna_tarot

Ok so lets say that we have sign ups open til the weekend? And then I'll post some partners up (or maybe round robin if its just the 3 of us lol.

Guess i should look at a spread as well.. blimey this is me almost being organised!
Perhaps as this is a fairly new oracle for most of, we should do a new deck type of spread for eachother? What ya think folks?

elvenstar

Hiya, I'm game.

So far I've been only pulling one or two cards, but it would be interesting to try a bigger spread. And to read for someone else :D

inanna_tarot

oh we now all have dance partners now lol

Anyone else wanting to join in?

Lewen

I would love to, but I need to get the Oracle first! :D Hopefully for the holidays it will be under my tree!

*edited to add* As a graduation gift, The Bradness bought it for me! *happy dance* so it should arrive by next week! I would love to participate in this when the deck gets here! *does happy dance again* :D

inanna_tarot

*happy dances too*

Yey! more people to play with pretty pictures of nice plants :D

im away for the weekend so on monday i'll sort out partners and get the ball rolling for the first DPO circle.. HUZZAH

rachelcat

I'm away for the weekend, too, so I'll be ready to go on Mon!

afrosaxon

Lewen said:
I would love to, but I need to get the Oracle first! :D Hopefully for the holidays it will be under my tree!

*edited to add* As a graduation gift, The Bradness bought it for me! *happy dance* so it should arrive by next week! I would love to participate in this when the deck gets here! *does happy dance again* :D

I have to get the deck too! I' mgoing to Barnes and Noble and see if they have it in the store; if not, I'll order it online (got that extra 15% off coupon yesterday. :D).