2 of wands as sexual attraction?

Miss Divine

This card came up in the sexual attraction towards person X position.

I interpreted this as not really sexually attracted or having passionate feelings towards the person at all.

How would others interprete this card in that position?

Thanks!

The crowned one

I would say there is some promise there. No ones being overwhelmed by lust, rather it is being weighed, pro's cons, yin yang. A thoughtful approach to sexual attraction LOL.

In a scenario I would describe it like this: I worked with this girl/guy for a year in the same building, different departments, and I always thought she was competent and pleasant. We just spent 2 weeks together on a project and I find my mind wondering what it would be like to sleep with her as I am finding myself attracted to her on a different level now, she/ he is quite something.

rosebud_a320

I see this card as the physical act itself or thinking about having sex, if you have ever seen the Druidcraft 2 of Wands.....well you get the idea:)

~Lisa~

Hi

For me, the interpretation of 2 wands would be different. The card represents personal power and it would depend on surrounding cards as to how the meaning can be interpreted. It would suggest that there is some power play going on. So if this person is not showing their attraction, there is an issue. egs...If they did, would they be rejected, are they playing with different options, do they want an ego boost, etc.
It would be valuable to know the motives, explore them and then harness the power in a positive way.

shaveling

I'd be using the TdM, and looking to Papus for the numbers. And I would see it as indicating the two people have conflicting aims. Maybe one likes what the other considers icky. On maybe both want to be the top and neither wants to be the bottom. Or one is sexually attracted, and the other isn't, or one is willing to act on the desire and the other isn't.

balenciaga

Taking off from The Crowned Own's position on the 2 wands, I would add that it looks like taking the relationship to the next (second) level, or, one could view it as one who is trying to make a decision (chioice of action) if that is the road one wants to follow:)

SunChariot

Miss Divine said:
This card came up in the sexual attraction towards person X position.

I interpreted this as not really sexually attracted or having passionate feelings towards the person at all.

How would others interprete this card in that position?

Thanks!

Well we all read differently. So I can only tell you what it might mean to me.

I don't use the traditional meanings of the Minors or even know them. But Wands for me are either creating something OR passion. And yes passion also includes physical attraction or passion for the other. The 2 to me refers to the two people the question was about. So to me it could indicate a physical attraction/passionate physical feelings between the two people involved, and/or a desire to create something more, maybe a deeper more physical kind of relationship.

Not that there is any right or wrong answers though, and your answer may well be and probably is right. The right cards will come up for you in a reading according to the way you tend to see the cards, to give you the answer you were meant to see at the time.

We all read differently and taht means our answers tend to come in different ways and forms to each of us. And what you felt the card meant is probably what it meant in that case. Intuition is an important part of reading. So you need to trust what you felt it meant.

Babs

Aulruna

Yes, there is an attraction, but it's early stages yet. There might be not enough "pull" to actually get either party moving out of their comfort zone.

Nevada

I think it could definitely relate to sexual passion or sexual tension. But there could also be some competitiveness or struggle for dominance mixed in with that. Two powerful personalities may be involved, and that can create a volatile relationship -- or a one-night stand. Just my 2 cents.

Miss Divine

Thank you all for all the great answers.

In the past the person felt extremely sexually attracted to the other person.
But due to circumstances it's over and they lost contact.

But I never had that card come up in that position before. And 2's for me are more stagnation cards. Usually when I draw the 2 of wands, the situation isn't going anywhere. It's only a thought or idea, but never develops into anything else. Does that make sense?

I have several books from Hajo Banzhaf and according to his books it isn't quite a passionate card.
I like your interpretations, very enlightening!

:love: