3 Wands as what you should do to improve your relationship

eagle star

Hi guys,

To the question: "what should I do to improve my relationship with X" I got the 3 of wands.
We are still just friends at the moment and I do not know if this will evolve to something else.
I tend to see the 3 of wands as a very daring card...like: just do it! Take action! Go for it! Take the first step! Something like the fool but with more thought and planning.
So...what exactly does the 3 of wands means? To be more daring regarding him? To open up my horizons and maybe look for someone else?

Help pleaseee!!!

dancing_moon

If we're talking about the RWS 3 of Wands, it's more of an entrepreneur card to me. It says act - but do so reasonably, not like the (or a :joke:) Fool, and take calculated risks when the time is right. Do whatever you see fit on your end, but also remember that it takes two to build a relationship, so watch the other person and wait for their response before moving forward and investing too much too early. And yes, be open to all the possibilities, be open-minded and flexible.

earthmama

You should initiate something more with him. So, yes, take action and make the move.

INIVEA

okay, well here you go, I'm gonna shoot high here, this may not be up your alley, but hey you never know, it works for some but not for others.

what could you do to improve your relationship?

Well, sex improve your sex life. Wands is fire, and fire is passion, and passion is sex, and sex is sex life with your friend.

So experiment, like a 3 sum, lol hehe just a suggestion, it is the 3 of wands, the 3 could refer to 3 people. maybe.

anyways have fun :)

eagle star

If we're talking about the RWS 3 of Wands, it's more of an entrepreneur card to me. It says act - but do so reasonably, not like the (or a :joke:) Fool, and take calculated risks when the time is right. Do whatever you see fit on your end, but also remember that it takes two to build a relationship, so watch the other person and wait for their response before moving forward and investing too much too early. And yes, be open to all the possibilities, be open-minded and flexible.

Hi dancing moon,

I'm using the Shadowscapes deck (sooooooo beautiful by the way :) ). The image is a woman on a clif looking to the horizon with a wand in her hand and with two other wands behind her. I usually see it as a decision has been made, and she is ready to step forward into something new. But I don't know how to read in this particular question...is it telling me to go forward in his direccion or is it telling me to go forward to a new and diferent direccion? Maybe it's silly...but I do not know how to read it... :/

eagle star

You should initiate something more with him. So, yes, take action and make the move.

Thank you earthmama!
Now I'm starting to feel butterflies in my stomach.....!!!! Gooooooood
:D

eagle star

okay, well here you go, I'm gonna shoot high here, this may not be up your alley, but hey you never know, it works for some but not for others.

what could you do to improve your relationship?

Well, sex improve your sex life. Wands is fire, and fire is passion, and passion is sex, and sex is sex life with your friend.

So experiment, like a 3 sum, lol hehe just a suggestion, it is the 3 of wands, the 3 could refer to 3 people. maybe.

anyways have fun :)

Is this for real?!?!? LOL!!!! So funny!!!
Not my thing though...at all...for me 3 is a crowd :D :D :D
Thank you for suggestion anyway...it made me laugh :)

dancing_moon

Hi dancing moon,

I'm using the Shadowscapes deck (sooooooo beautiful by the way :) ). The image is a woman on a clif looking to the horizon with a wand in her hand and with two other wands behind her. I usually see it as a decision has been made, and she is ready to step forward into something new. But I don't know how to read in this particular question...is it telling me to go forward in his direccion or is it telling me to go forward to a new and diferent direccion? Maybe it's silly...but I do not know how to read it... :/

I think the deck may be leaving it up to you. :) It urges you to make a decision finally, and act on it, but what decision it would be is for you to decide.

eagle star

I think the deck may be leaving it up to you. :) It urges you to make a decision finally, and act on it, but what decision it would be is for you to decide.

I think it makes a lot of sense...to decide and act on it...and my intuition says that I should go for him...because that's where my passion is, what drives me :)
Thank you dancing moon for the help :)

Grizabella

I think it means to broaden your horizons. Don't focus so much on this relationship. Find other ways to keep your passion alive and your options open.