Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

6 of Wands/Sun combo

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Using Tarot Cards

Resident

Luna_Star 
Resident

6 of Wands/Sun combo

I think this is an interesting combination, and I'm trying to understand it more. This combo didn't come up for a reading, I simply saw it when I was trying to organize my cards and it stood out to me.

One the one hand, it looks very positive. The six of wands depicting success in your endeavors and the sun shining the light on you. The spotlight is on you.

On the negative side, I see it as there's a lot of expectations and pressure placed upon you because people are paying attention.

That's what I get from this combo, any other ideas?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #1
Citizen

Fostha 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna_Star
I think this is an interesting combination, and I'm trying to understand it more. This combo didn't come up for a reading, I simply saw it when I was trying to organize my cards and it stood out to me.

One the one hand, it looks very positive. The six of wands depicting success in your endeavors and the sun shining the light on you. The spotlight is on you.

On the negative side, I see it as there's a lot of expectations and pressure placed upon you because people are paying attention.

That's what I get from this combo, any other ideas?
Could be one simply feeling victorious(6wands) as they're honest and upfront with nothing to hide(sun). No better feeling than that really is there IMHO.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #2
Resident

Luna_Star 
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fostha
Could be one simply feeling victorious(6wands) as they're honest and upfront with nothing to hide(sun). No better feeling than that really is there IMHO.
Very true, thanks for your response.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #3
Citizen

emdubem 
Citizen

If this combo came up in a reading for me my tendency would be to read it as success, feeling good about accomplishments, perhaps feeling vindicated, etc.

Depending on the reading, of course, on the more 'negative' side, the combo could show someone on a big ego-trip or someone who is very prideful and self-centered.

My two cents
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #4
Resident

bittersweetlife 
Resident

I got this combo as part of my daily reading today, no signs of any success yet.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #5
Citizen

WalesWoman 
Citizen

Both cards have a person on a horse, one is going into a walled place in 6 Wands and leaving it behind in the Sun. In 6 Wands the person is victorious but worn out from all the skirmishes and battles to get there, in the Sun it's young, fresh and happy to be setting off in a new direction. The horse is central... something that carries the person forward, rather than their own steam, but that horse also has to be directed by them.

But 6's are harmonious, the Sun is joy... achievement and the joy of meeting your goals... giving you new vitality and sense of renewal.

But too much Sun is burn out, and with all the other Fire in 6 Wands, it could mean you are burnt out on the struggle to achieve your goals or what ever challenges you have been dealing with.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #6

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.