Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Crystals need a break, too...

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Crystals & Herbs

Born Silver-Haired

linnie 
Born Silver-Haired

Smile Crystals need a break, too...

Pardon the pun, Glass Owl... the wording may seem severe, but it is true. I have had a couple of crystals that have broken... and when I look at the why of it, it seems all too apparent, really.

If everything is energy, which I believe it is, and if crystals make us feel calmer, more energised, or whatever way we choose to feel, by selecting that crystal, then I would expect that that crystal is balancing the energies for us.

Sometimes, the crystal just becomes too stressed. They need cleansing, which can be done by letting them rest in the moonlight, or in the sun (as long as they are sun 'fast' crystals). If one breaks, it is a good thing to gentle it back into the Earth, where it can heal and be healed.

Sometimes, a crystal may leave your life simply because it doesn't belong with you. The previous owner's energy, or the energy of the shop it came from, may never have been cleared from it, and so it wasn't compatible with your energy....

Also, as others have mentioned, if a young one is reaching for a crystal, please nurture that interest. Crystals are so yummy...
Top   #1
Citizen

MCsea 
Citizen

Agreed
Crystals need time out - they like a change of scenery too and they often tell us they need to move on to help others...
its kinda hard for me to explain I like the quote
"Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle,
and the life of the candle will not be shortened.
Happiness never decreases by being shared. "
Buddha

I feel crystals are the same -but we cant hold on to one candle forever.. it needs to be shared

Marina
Top   #2
Born Silver-Haired

linnie 
Born Silver-Haired

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCsea
Agreed
Happiness never decreases by being shared. "
Buddha

Marina
Absolutely!!! I love crystals... and constantly seek them out, and play with them... While I do have a good many crystal companions that live with me for many years, many others stay with me for a short-term only, as I am often just a go-between to link someone else up with a particular crystal... and if that person then passes the crystal on to another... wonderful!!!

Sometimes, the same crystal even comes back to me, years after it first spread its wings!!!
Top   #3
Citizen

MCsea 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by linnie
Absolutely!!! I love crystals... and constantly seek them out, and play with them... While I do have a good many crystal companions that live with me for many years, many others stay with me for a short-term only, as I am often just a go-between to link someone else up with a particular crystal... and if that person then passes the crystal on to another... wonderful!!!

Sometimes, the same crystal even comes back to me, years after it first spread its wings!!!
this happens to me too - crystals finding their way back to me - love it
blessings
Marina
Top   #4

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.