Faery Seekers: February 2011: diosadreams and NikkiB

strings of life

Here is the suggested spread, it can be used for something specific or adapts nicely to a general reading. It only uses four cards, but you can also add an optional 5th card too.

via Fire Cat:

A Message from My Spirit Guide" Spread:

-1-
4-2
-3-
-5- <~ optional additional card

- 1. What should I remember that I am forgetting?
- 2. What is my Spirit Guide trying to tell me?
- 3. What is the advice my Spirit Guide is giving me?
- 4. What would be the outcome if I decide to follow this path?
* - 5. What would be the outcome if I decide to not follow this path? (optional additional card)
Enjoy!

NikkiB

oh I like this one! looks great!

have you a focus or would you like general? I have both decks so let me know if you have a preferance for one :)

NikkiB

Hi

Thank you for your message, I will concentrate on your business as requested and I would like whatever my guides want me to know please.

thank you :)

NikkiB

your reading :)

Hi there

I haven't used Heart of the fairy yet so I though I was ask her for your reading :)

You wanted me to focus on business for you and how you can improve this:

A Message from My Spirit Guide" Spread:

-1-
4-2
-3-
-5- <~ optional additional card

The big behind

Ok my first reaction to this card had to be to smile, really smile fron ear to ear, this card is quite infectious and has a feel good factor!

so my initial impression from this card is that maybe you are trying to hard in a way and taking things so seriously that you arent experiancing the joy of your business and appreciating the positive, perhaps you focus on the lack or problems rather than what is good, even perhaps what you do well rather than even whats going well...

I also feel that your enthusiasum is almost coming from a source that doesnt serve you as well as it could, perhaps you desire to build the business comes from a place of worry, where as pure enthusiaum and joy would put you in a better place for positive manifestation. remember the belief that some have that what you put out in thought is what you get back in reality

Everytime i look down from my screen to the card for more information i just laugh! but the next thing that strikes me here is perspective, perhaps it is time to look at things from a different view and change your approach or perspective. I feel that you may be quite goal orientated and as such have careful choosen and followed the apporach you thought would best serve you, i think now its time to challange that for you, and for you to look at what other options exist for you and how you could change your views, approach or even the business itself. so remember there isnt just one way, one view or one choice.

My feeling here is for you not to limit yourself.

The returning

Ok this is quite a seductive looking fairy, quite regal and rich looking, definatly quite high in rank i would say. from her little finger dangles a large teardrop pearl or pendulum and she has her hand on a horn from a unicorn. she looks round at the reader as if to decide whether to share her secret.

Now your guides definatly have a message for you, they are offering you wisdom and guidence - the unicorns horn has magical properties showing you do that the ability to the journey forward. Our fairy is asking you to look about how you go forward on that journey. In the first card we see that there is a suggestion to look from a different point of view, that other views, choices, avenues exist and I think that this is being reiterated here. You have started a journey and have gained wisdom and insight along that way and I feel now that this is a time of reassessment. An opportunity for you to step back and evaluate what information you now have at this stage, what you have learnt and how you use that to go forward and in what direction, how does what you now know that you didnt know before change that direction or enchance it. Your journey so far may alter how you proceed, again dont focus just on the destination but be very mindful of the road you are travelling to get there, every now and then you are going to be presented with a crossroads and will need to reassess your plans and i think that time is now for you.

- 3. What is the advice my Spirit Guide is giving me?

The Heartless love

this fairy is walking through the trees, she looks like a shadow of herself like a ghost in the distance a knight is riding through from the left to the right so the past to the future but she doesnt appear to see him she is ploughing on through the dense trees relentlessly.

This card very much echos the previous two for me. This seems to be taking a lot out of you and i get the impression things are being a bit touch right now or not moving forward as planned, it seems you are carrying on with your journey but actually this is difficult, the way isnt clear for you and its a push to get anywhere.

i think the advice here is that you need to get into a clearer situation, cut away some of the things that are tangling you up and try to simply your route a bit. if you change direction you will have an easier time and see the way forward as well as being able to replensh yourself. I also feel there needs to be a bit of self consideration here and nuturing, but mostly that currently things are not meeting your expectations and so its time to change track and assess your expectations.

The Star Faerie

oh now this looks a nice card! very angelic and supportive. Ok so by changing your prespective and reassessing your path, learning from what information and experiance you have gathered and adjusting course using that information brings you to the Star Faerie which i think is a place of inspiration and help and support for you to move along that route with far more ease that if you try to continue along your previous route. This is all possible for you but right now you cant see it because you are distracted by a different course. listen to you own inspirations and intution, put the mind aside sometimes and see what messages are coming through for you.

* - 5. What would be the outcome if I decide to not follow this path?
(optional additional card)

The joy of the future

Ok this card is a bit of a mix, some happy faries, holding up fruit that could be nutured to blossom and grow and then some fairly miserable looking faries as well. not what I get fron this card is lots of ups and down, postive times and challanging times as well, highs and lows. I also get that there ware periods of worry here that even when things are going well there is still worry at the back of it all. I think this is saying you can continue on your choosen routh if you choose but still you will need to change your approch,

is the glass half empty or half full?

Does it matter? either way there is exactly the same amount of liquad in the glass - a thought one way or another does not change the fact

however how you look at it and your perspective changes your approach and your outlook.

if its half empty you lack soemthing if its half full you gained and have room for more

i think this train of thought is tying in with law of attraction and the big behind card in position 1 - be mindful to attract what you want in your life and use positive enthusisun and flexible perspective to see that and get that.

I havent really read with these cards before so I hope that this reading is useful to you and makes some sense :)

Nic

diosadreams

Your reading

Hi Nikki,
Here is your reading. I used the heart of faerie cards and, although I intended to look the cards up, I interpreted them freely as they came to me. It seems you have some strong Guides working with you right now, I got some great advice but I didn't really get any hints as to the context. I would love to hear what this relates to. The #4 card didn't seem that positive to me so I would love to hear how it relates to what is going on for you right now, if it does?! I hope you find this reading helpful. I will do feedback for your reading next.
Thanks,
diosadreams

1. What have you forgotten that you need to remember?
49 Oh No! - This is the fairy of mischief, seemingly random acts of nature and clumsy accidents. He has appeared here to remind you that life has a habit of throwing a spanner in the works despite your best plans. Just when you think everything is coming together things can still fall apart. The positive side of this guy is that you can rebuild things even better than they were in the first place and he often has you best interests at heart. The missed bus that that leads you to meet your true love, the spilled paint that makes the painting, the wrong turn that leads you to your new home, the lost job that forces you to create the business of your dreams. These apparent misfortunes are a form of guidance and always lead you to something better in the end.
2. What is your Spirit Guide trying to tell you?
35 Bright Spark – This is the fairy of inspiration, brilliant ideas and smart thinking. I get the message with this card that you are on the right track. You are connected to spirit and the thoughts and ideas you have been having lately are divinely or mystically inspired. Take this energy and run with it. Channel it into your everyday life and your life will radiate the brilliance you are connected to.
3. What advice does your Spirit Guide have for you?
39 The Fixer – This is an interesting looking guy. In addition to his broom for cleaning up, he has the air of organization and practicality, a place for everything and everything in its place. What draws my attention right now is that he seems aged beyond his years and, while he has a ready smile, his oversized coat covers his mouth and hands as if his desire to keep everything neat and tidy is preventing him from acting and speaking freely. I believe the message for you from this card and your guide is that you need to be practical and organized to achieve what you want but if you cannot fix everything for everyone. Focus on what you need to do for yourself first then see if you have any time or energy left over for anyone else. Remember that you can ask for assistance from your guides and the Universal forces, it doesn’t all come down to you.
4. What is the outcome if I follow this advice?
58 The Shadow of the Past – This is a rather sad looking card with fairies focusing sadly on past memories while plants and trees blossom and grow around them. It’s as if their past memories create wisdom and growth but it takes an effort to shift the focus from the past hurt to present blessings. I think that the message in this position is that if you follow the advice you will be able to leave the past behind you, mere shadows that inform your life experience, as you turn your focus to current blessing and future manifesting.
5. What is the outcome if you ignore the advice?
21 The Boy – This card pictures a boy with a strained smile wearing a soldier’s uniform that is way too big for him in contrast to the natural leaves that he is used to wearing. Behind him a sinister face of an older man with a bitter, wizened face seems to wait for him as if this is the man the boy will become through choosing a life of war and military regulation against his true nature. He is also surrounded by fairies that seem to be trying to give him new directions and show him the way back to himself. This outcome appears to be a battle with your true nature. You may be able to fool people that you can be this person for a while but the fairies will constantly be calling you back to yourself to avoid becoming miserable and bitter in the end.

NikkiB

diosadreams said:
Hi Nikki,
Here is your reading. I used the heart of faerie cards and, although I intended to look the cards up, I interpreted them freely as they came to me. It seems you have some strong Guides working with you right now, I got some great advice but I didn't really get any hints as to the context. I would love to hear what this relates to. The #4 card didn't seem that positive to me so I would love to hear how it relates to what is going on for you right now, if it does?! I hope you find this reading helpful. I will do feedback for your reading next.
Thanks,
diosadreams

Hi

Thank you for my reading, it made a lot of sense to me! like you i didnt look at the book but I think it will help us to find our way with them though :)

Heres your feedback :)

diosadreams said:
1. What have you forgotten that you need to remember?
49 Oh No! - This is the fairy of mischief, seemingly random acts of nature and clumsy accidents. He has appeared here to remind you that life has a habit of throwing a spanner in the works despite your best plans. Just when you think everything is coming together things can still fall apart. The positive side of this guy is that you can rebuild things even better than they were in the first place and he often has you best interests at heart. The missed bus that that leads you to meet your true love, the spilled paint that makes the painting, the wrong turn that leads you to your new home, the lost job that forces you to create the business of your dreams. These apparent misfortunes are a form of guidance and always lead you to something better in the end.

This is very relevant, I have had an awful awful past few months everything possible that could go wrong has, so this makes a lot of sense as I have also had a lot of lessons from it all and hopefully what is rebuilt from the debris of the last few months will be better than it every could have been. It has been really hard to see it, but this is a good reminder.

diosadreams said:
2. What is your Spirit Guide trying to tell you?
35 Bright Spark – This is the fairy of inspiration, brilliant ideas and smart thinking. I get the message with this card that you are on the right track. You are connected to spirit and the thoughts and ideas you have been having lately are divinely or mystically inspired. Take this energy and run with it. Channel it into your everyday life and your life will radiate the brilliance you are connected to.

great!! this is a welcome message as I am working very hard on my situation and I do hope and think that I have guidence coming through my inspirations...

diosadreams said:
3. What advice does your Spirit Guide have for you?
39 The Fixer – This is an interesting looking guy. In addition to his broom for cleaning up, he has the air of organization and practicality, a place for everything and everything in its place. What draws my attention right now is that he seems aged beyond his years and, while he has a ready smile, his oversized coat covers his mouth and hands as if his desire to keep everything neat and tidy is preventing him from acting and speaking freely. I believe the message for you from this card and your guide is that you need to be practical and organized to achieve what you want but if you cannot fix everything for everyone. Focus on what you need to do for yourself first then see if you have any time or energy left over for anyone else. Remember that you can ask for assistance from your guides and the Universal forces, it doesn’t all come down to you.

This again is very relevant, I am trying to 'fix' things and i have a demanding job which means i am a fixer etc but i try very hard to help everyone in every way i can and I reached a stage i cant do it anymore. i have also realised in this process that I cant take on other peoples responsiblites they need to be resonsabvle for themselves.

diosadreams said:
4. What is the outcome if I follow this advice?
58 The Shadow of the Past – This is a rather sad looking card with fairies focusing sadly on past memories while plants and trees blossom and grow around them. It’s as if their past memories create wisdom and growth but it takes an effort to shift the focus from the past hurt to present blessings. I think that the message in this position is that if you follow the advice you will be able to leave the past behind you, mere shadows that inform your life experience, as you turn your focus to current blessing and future manifesting.

yes this is true a very painful last few months has lead to a great deal of lessons and wisdom and externally in many ways I am very very lucky, certainly this is how outsiders would view my life, however I struggle to see these as blessings as in other ways there has neen a huge cost to them which had i have known i would not have been prepared to pay. but i cant turn back time so it would be nice to focus on the positive for the present and future!

diosadreams said:
5. What is the outcome if you ignore the advice?
21 The Boy – This card pictures a boy with a strained smile wearing a soldier’s uniform that is way too big for him in contrast to the natural leaves that he is used to wearing. Behind him a sinister face of an older man with a bitter, wizened face seems to wait for him as if this is the man the boy will become through choosing a life of war and military regulation against his true nature. He is also surrounded by fairies that seem to be trying to give him new directions and show him the way back to himself. This outcome appears to be a battle with your true nature. You may be able to fool people that you can be this person for a while but the fairies will constantly be calling you back to yourself to avoid becoming miserable and bitter in the end.

again this makes a lot of sense if I dont change my situation and stop taking on things for other people it will bring me futher down and make me ill, it has already had a high cost and I cant be the persona that I have been trying to maintain, its just impossible.

Thank you for a very helpful and meaningful reading - very good advice here for my situationand something I need to actively work on!

Thanks again, it was spot on!!

diosadreams

NikkiB said:
The big behind
maybe you are trying to hard in a way and taking things so seriously that you arent experiancing the joy of your business and appreciating the positive.
I also feel that your enthusiasum is almost coming from a source that doesnt serve you as well as it could, perhaps you desire to build the business comes from a place of worry, where as pure enthusiaum and joy would put you in a better place for positive manifestation. remember the belief that some have that what you put out in thought is what you get back in reality
My feeling here is for you not to limit yourself.Nic
This is so true, I tend to get caught up in the practicalities and finances and forget to have fun. I needed to be reminded to focus on what I love to do and allow things to blossom from there.

NikkiB said:
The returning
Now your guides definatly have a message for you, they are offering you wisdom and guidence - the unicorns horn has magical properties showing you do that the ability to the journey forward. Our fairy is asking you to look about how you go forward on that journey. You have started a journey and have gained wisdom and insight along that way and I feel now that this is a time of reassessment. Nic
With both these cards recommending new perspectives and re-evaluation it is definitely time for a fresh look at what I am doing and what I want to achieve. It is nice to hear that I have the tools and wisdom to achieve what I want if I just put the pieces together.

NikkiB said:
3. What is the advice my Spirit Guide is giving me?
The Heartless love - This card very much echos the previous two for me. This seems to be taking a lot out of you and i get the impression things are being a bit tough right now or not moving forward as planned, it seems you are carrying on with your journey but actually this is difficult, the way isnt clear for you and its a push to get anywhere. i think the advice here is that you need to get into a clearer situation, cut away some of the things that are tangling you up and try to simply your route a bit. if you change direction you will have an easier time and see the way forward as well as being able to replensh yourself. I also feel there needs to be a bit of self consideration here and nuturing, but mostly that currently things are not meeting your expectations and so its time to change track and assess your expectations.Nic
This is so true. There are so many things going on in my life right now that it is hard to give my business the focus that it really needs. My biological clock suddenly went off and I realised that my life wasn't where I wanted it to be so we are going through a big track change right now. I have been pulling everything together to get my life where I want it to be - buying a house, getting pregnant, working fulltime and trying to build a business that will support me when I'm a mum. Although this is with my partner and my father-in-law, I am the one doing 99% of the work. It's no wonder I can't see the wood for the trees!

NikkiB said:
The Star Faerie oh now this looks a nice card! very angelic and supportive. Ok so by changing your prespective and reassessing your path, learning from what information and experiance you have gathered and adjusting course using that information brings you to the Star Faerie which i think is a place of inspiration and help and support for you to move along that route with far more ease that if you try to continue along your previous route. This is all possible for you but right now you cant see it because you are distracted by a different course. listen to you own inspirations and intution, put the mind aside sometimes and see what messages are coming through for you.Nic
Perfect! Will do!

I don't even need the last card because of course I'm going to follow the advice you have sent me from my Spirit Guides. Thankyou so much Nikki, what a great reading.
Love & light,
diosadreams

NikkiB

Glad it was helpful, I really enjoyed our exchange! hope we are partnered again.

Good luck with everything you are doing! xxx