PICS Of Jagad'umbraed Deck

What do you think?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jdev

Okay, here was the process:
    • Dipped and dryed two times.
    • Shuffled and shuffled and shuffled and shuffled while still wet.
    • Kept them covered with towel (set on towel and then doubled towel over deck).
    • Set in window sill to get some healing sun energy (one hour).
    • Ironed each card once, both ways (about a forth of the deck - I lost patience).
    • Threw cards in a cotton shoe bag and put on low heat in the clothes dryer.
    • Decided to hell with it and took the cards out of the bag and put them back in the dryer.
    • Stacked them up for presentation and photographed them as a warning to you, my fellows and friends.

I do kind of like them. I can shuffle them. They would also make a lovely decoration with a tiffany blue satin ribbon tied around them and laid on the bookshelf.

The tumbling in the dryer gave some nice authentic dog ears, but now the deck is about 3.75 inches tall!

...and no worries, I was the first one to vote "atrocious"!

Attachments

• RWS1.jpg
    RWS1.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 375
  • RWS2.jpg
    RWS2.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 341
  • RWS3.jpg
    RWS3.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 323
  • RWS4.jpg
    RWS4.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 320
  • RWS5.jpg
    RWS5.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 333

GryffinSong

Oh my. This is not a pretty sight. :(

Alta

I voted "Atrocious" because I consider the deck to have been made unusable. But, quite a common deck, was likely amusing, so no harm done.

jdev

Don't count 'em out yet, sister! I'm in Alabama and we have concrete blocks and duct tape. Miracles can ensue... ;)

Alta said:
I voted "Atrocious" because I consider the deck to have been made unusable. But, quite a common deck, was likely amusing, so no harm done.

Chiska

Concrete blocks and duct tape should take care of it just fine. They just need to be smooshed a bit.

GryffinSong

Chiska said:
Concrete blocks and duct tape should take care of it just fine. They just need to be smooshed a bit.

A bit!!! ROFLMAO!!! I think you should park a really big truck on top of it for awhile. That might help. LOL

jdev

GryffinSong said:
I think you should park a really big truck on top of it for awhile.

GOODNESS GRACIOUS ALIVE! What a GREAT IDEA! I'm putting them back in the box and going to put them under the front tire of my car!!! Thanks!!!

KMilliron

GryffinSong said:
A bit!!! ROFLMAO!!! I think you should park a really big truck on top of it for awhile. That might help. LOL
My hardcover copy of Stephen King's "It" should You know along with the entire Harry Potter series. :D

jdev

The cards are back in the box and under a ton of car! I just parked my car on top of them!! They're under the front driver's side tire. They were so thick I could feel when I was on top of them!!!

Flaxen

Oh wow!

This is exactly why I feel very nervous about 'ageing' my cards. :) I think finding a way to flatten them might help.