Dark Tarot Study Group ? (Luis Royo)

DeliberateDelirium

I recently purchased the Dark Tarot by Luis Royo, and I would like to start a study group. I'm new to this forum so I'm not entirely sure how it works, but I started getting into some of the symbolism on another thread and it was suggested that I post a thread about starting one to see if anyone is interested. I've been studying the cards and have been inspired by the depths of the underlying stories in the cards. I would like a place to discuss this in depth, so if anyone is interested please reply here.

Minotauro

I'd love to , butr I havent bought the deck yet :) haha , I'll probably get it the begining of next month , but count me in :) haha

DeliberateDelirium

Do you mean this deck, The Royo Dark, http://www.amazon.com/Royo-Dark-Tarot-Deck-Scarabeo/dp/073873361X ?

If so, I'd love to join the study group.

Yes, that deck.

Thing is I'm not really sure how to start a study group. I was told to come here and ask who's interested, but I don't know where to go from there haha. I think someone that's a site moderator needs to start it? Probably after I get a few more responses from people who are interested, I guess.

Minotauro

no , moderators dont rynb study grousp , it doenst need to b led , you just start a thread for a card you want to study , not many people will be interested yet because the deck is very new and not many people have had the chance to buy it :) Im pretty much the only one opening threads at the golden tarot of klimt study group , and jyust 3 or 4 people posting there haha

DeliberateDelirium

no , moderators dont rynb study grousp , it doenst need to b led , you just start a thread for a card you want to study , not many people will be interested yet because the deck is very new and not many people have had the chance to buy it :) Im pretty much the only one opening threads at the golden tarot of klimt study group , and jyust 3 or 4 people posting there haha

Oh okay, but do I just post the threads on this forum then? There are sub-forums for different decks, but I don't know how to make a sub-forum so that's why I thought I needed a moderator to make it.

Minotauro

Oh okay, but do I just post the threads on this forum then? There are sub-forums for different decks, but I don't know how to make a sub-forum so that's why I thought I needed a moderator to make it.

yes.

just post a thread for a card

and with time , when there are many threads about this deck a mod will put all the threads in a subforum , I'd advise being more specific in the title something like "luis royo dark tarot study group; the magician" , etc.

and remember to send a pm to the mod with a link to this and any othr thread about this decks , so it can be added to the index and so they know when enough threads have been made for it to get its own sub forum.

DeliberateDelirium

yes.

just post a thread for a card

and with time , when there are many threads about this deck a mod will put all the threads in a subforum , I'd advise being more specific in the title something like "luis royo dark tarot study group; the magician" , etc.

and remember to send a pm to the mod with a link to this and any othr thread about this decks , so it can be added to the index and so they know when enough threads have been made for it to get its own sub forum.

Ah okay, thanks. So I can get started whenever, or should wait until more are interested? I can post threads studying cards together too, right? Like the royal cards for instance. I was studying them together, and their relations with each other so it makes sense to post about them together.

Sulis

Hi DeliberateDelirium,

You'll find all you need to know about starting a study group here in the Tarot Study Groups posting guidelines - PLEASE READ (click).

Basically start threads (a new thread for each card or topic please) here in Tarot Study Groups. Make sure you put the deck name in the title of the thread and let me know by private message whenever a new thread is started so that it can be indexed.
I will start a thread that will be the index thread for this group and I'll add it to the Index of Study Groups (click).

If you need help with anything please send me a private message and I'll do my best to help.

Sulis - Tarot Study Groups moderator

DeliberateDelirium

Hi DeliberateDelirium,

You'll find all you need to know about starting a study group here in the Tarot Study Groups posting guidelines - PLEASE READ (click).

Basically start threads (a new thread for each card or topic please) here in Tarot Study Groups. Make sure you put the deck name in the title of the thread and let me know by private message whenever a new thread is started so that it can be indexed.
I will start a thread that will be the index thread for this group and I'll add it to the Index of Study Groups (click).

If you need help with anything please send me a private message and I'll do my best to help.

Sulis - Tarot Study Groups moderator

Thanks. So I'll get started soon, and message you then.

Oh, and it doesn't have to be in any particular order right? And I can start threads for groups such as royal cards, and also have individual threads in any order?