Sepiafoto Lenormand

pippi

Hi everyone! I wanted to share my first deck creation. It's been months in the making, and I'm so excited to have finished the project. It's the first photographic Lenormand deck, printed in sepia.

The cards are borderless, with no titles or numbers on them. (The images are the familiar Lenormand symbols... I found adding titles/numbers to this deck to be superfluous and distracting.)

As I was wrapping up the creation, I was inspired to do something innovative. Since my deck is comprised of photographs, I realized I had the unique opportunity to create customized decks. You can add cards to include your own children, pets, Man/Woman, etc. For example, if you have a card for each of your children in the deck, it takes the guesswork out of which one the cards are referring to in your readings.

So I am making the Sepiafoto Lenormand available in both the Original and Customized versions.

You can see all the cards here: http://sepiafotolenormand.blogspot.com/p/cards.html

I'd also like to take a moment to encourage anyone who has thought about creating his/her own deck. It really is an amazing experience. When my finished deck arrived, I was like a kid at Disneyland. It felt so wonderful to have a deck in my hands that started as nothing but an imaginative thought in my mind. I am the queen of starting projects and never finishing them, so if I can do it, anyone can! If you have a deck in your mind that you would love to hold in your hands, I encourage you to run with it all the way!

Kiki (a.k.a. Tarot Dame)

Skydancer

Now that looks really interesting!! I like the sepia tones.

Good luck in your project! :)

Bluefeet

Beautiful images! Are they going to be in color or they have been finalized?

pippi

Thanks Skydancer!

Iris... Thank you! The cards are all sepia-toned.

MoonGypsy

i LOVE the sepia images, Pipi/Kiki and look forward to seeing more!!! :love:

pippi

Thank you MoonGypsy! :) The entire deck can be viewed on the site.

Dusk Till Dawn

Oh, it looks amazing!! When is it going to be available ???

pippi

Oh, it looks amazing!! When is it going to be available ???

It's available to order now. I'll be taking orders in June. Then the decks will go to print early July, to be delivered by late July/early August.

starlightexp

Interesting project. I have a question about the printing process. Are you using a print on demand place since you are offering custom decks? For me I can't swing the price for even a regular deck but it does look like a lovely creation. Did you take all the photos yourself? I LOVE the picture on the tower card!

oops just answered my own question. Is this the pic for the crossroads?
http://www.public-domain-image.com/...es/wooden-signpost-at-the-crossroads.jpg.html

pippi

Yes, I'm self-publishing using print on demand. The photos are a combination of public domain photos and my own.

Of my own photos, definitely one of the most interesting aspects of making this deck was going out and buying a scythe. It was strangely surreal being able to walk out of a farm supply store like the Grim Reaper. :)