Need to be aware of :Tower/ Knight of swords/10 of swords :(

Sami100987

I use the rider-waite deck.

I used the spread from here. I wanted to do a "positive spread" and I chose this one. I got some very surprising results. I did notice the absence of cups cards!

I received the Tower/ Knight of swords/ 10 of swords as what my spirit guide wants me to be aware of. So this would imply I didn't know it before or already.
Any positives for this combo, because it looks dang negative.
The biggest saving grace is none of these were reversed, so that's good.
Does any one have any suggestions, positive interpretations, or further insight of what it could mean?

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=186647

This spread is based on your current spirit guide who is helping you the most at this point in your life.

1.What is your spirit guide like/their personality-Ace of Pents :)
2.How is your spirit guide helping you right now 9 of Pents rx
3.What would your spirit guide like you to do right now to help yourself-page of swords rx
4.What they think your strengths are- 10 of pents rx
5.What they think your weakness are/what you need to improve on 8 of wands rx
6.What they hope to achieve from working with you right now Ace of Wands rx
7.What is your partnership like in the spirit world Queen of Pentacles rx
8.What your spirit guide wants you to be aware off right now The Tower/ knight of swords/10 of swords
9.Advice from your spirit guide Knight of cups/ high priestess rx
10.Message from your spirit guide 7 of pents rx/ Wheel of Fortune rx

1. Likes nature! Female even er was female.
2. Since this is rx, I guess it may mean not to be heavily reliant of material things.
3. Being more careful with speech and communications.
4. Strengths- 10 of pents rx- A little lost on this one, but perhaps someone who isn't attached to what will be left behind. (I'm seeing a pattern here with the pents)
5. Weaknesses- 8 of wands rx- either moving hastily with no direction or no movement/ambition at all.
6. Ace of Wands rx- focusing my energy. Starting it back up, but this time the unblocked way.
7. Our relationship- Queen of pents rx- may be very motherly

8. Want to be aware of? Tower/ Knight of swords/10 of swords- YIKES! Well as least it's not reversed. Change, rapid, rapid change is coming!!!! And probably very hurtful news!
This combo, though I know the tower is a great card for breaking down things, but that 10 of swords cards with that particular knight, is a little scary.

9.Advice -Knight of cups/ high priestess rx- start being creative to unblock my intuition and awesomeness.
10.Message 7 of pents rx/ Wheel of Fortune rx- that if I'm not planting the seeds, then nothing can change Wheel of fortunes signifies I'm in charge of my own actions leading up to what happens
This is mirrored by the ace of wands rx/ 8 of wands rx too. That inaction and lack of focus is bad for me.

Maur Tarot

Hi Sami,
You are about to enter a new phase in your life, denoted by the Ace of Pentacles, one of manifestation, of earthly rewards, of tangible things, of financial success and a change in your perception. With so many reversed cards in the spread, it is blocked at this present time but your Spirit Guide has given you some clues on clearing that. I hope that puts a smile on your face as it does mine.

I believe the interpretation of this card holds the key to understanding whole the spread.

........Being a newbie, to give me a clear understanding, I copied a paragraph ....... The Ace of Pentacles personality is entrepreneurial, action-oriented, business-minded, practical and grounded. This person can identify opportunities to expand wealth and financial success easily, and often before anyone else. They are very goal-oriented but also ensure that they have the plans in place to ensure their goals can be manifested. The Ace of Pentacles personality is often found starting up a new business, investing in the share markets and starting new project to increase personal wealth. Their lives are exciting and energetic, filled with opportunity and abundance........from p166, The Ultimate Guide to Tarot Meanings, Biddy Tarot ebook.

3.What would your spirit guide like you to do right now to help yourself-page of swords rx

All of the above cards are reversed, meaning that there are blockages from you receiving the full potential of the energy of these cards, at this time......... So this/these is/are your potential. I layed all these cards out with the Ace in a line and WoW I was blown away with the potential, the promise, the possibilities are amazing!,

8.What your spirit guide wants you to be aware off right now The Tower/ knight of swords/10 of swords.

That someone, a Knight of Swords, is going to challenge and shake up your beliefs, yep it will be a bit painful but if you look at the image of the 10 Swords card, you will see that you will be then facing your potential ( the yellow on the horizon).

Become the Knight of Cups, the dreamy romantic, he dreams big, and learn to listen to your intuition. Develop your intuition so that your spirit guide can communicate with you, perhaps this could even happen through dreams.

I think the message here is to understand that the Universe gives back to us the vibrations we give out. If we expect not to do well then we won't. Take time often during the day to be grateful for what you already have, focus on that, this will raise your vibration and then your luck changes and wonderful things seem to begin to happen. .......and the lows won't seem so bad. ( it is not easy to do this at times but start with everyday things like your toothbrush etc, then gradually you'll build a list. I try to think of 5 different things each day!)

Hope this goes some way to you being able to being able to work more fully with your spirit guide.

Sami100987

Hi Sami,
You are about to enter a new phase in your life, denoted by the Ace of Pentacles, one of manifestation, of earthly rewards, of tangible things, of financial success and a change in your perception. With so many reversed cards in the spread, it is blocked at this present time but your Spirit Guide has given you some clues on clearing that. I hope that puts a smile on your face as it does mine.

I believe the interpretation of this card holds the key to understanding whole the spread.

I hadn't thought of that at all! I don't know why I was thinking I had just one spirit guide.
I probably have many. This one just happens to be earthly-oriented.

........Being a newbie, to give me a clear understanding, I copied a paragraph ....... The Ace of Pentacles personality is entrepreneurial, action-oriented, business-minded, practical and grounded. This person can identify opportunities to expand wealth and financial success easily, and often before anyone else. They are very goal-oriented but also ensure that they have the plans in place to ensure their goals can be manifested. The Ace of Pentacles personality is often found starting up a new business, investing in the share markets and starting new project to increase personal wealth. Their lives are exciting and energetic, filled with opportunity and abundance........from p166, The Ultimate Guide to Tarot Meanings, Biddy Tarot ebook.

All of the above cards are reversed, meaning that there are blockages from you receiving the full potential of the energy of these cards, at this time......... So this/these is/are your potential. I layed all these cards out with the Ace in a line and WoW I was blown away with the potential, the promise, the possibilities are amazing!,
There are a lot of blockages!
I read that when there are lots of reverses, the timing is not right.

8.What your spirit guide wants you to be aware off right now The Tower/ knight of swords/10 of swords.

That someone, a Knight of Swords, is going to challenge and shake up your beliefs, yep it will be a bit painful but if you look at the image of the 10 Swords card, you will see that you will be then facing your potential ( the yellow on the horizon).

I had noticed the "lightning" from the tower and the parallel with the yellow in the "1o of swords". And since they're upright that's a good sign. I pulled like 5 more cards, and I believe those cards reflect the end of the cycle as represented by the 10.
Falling down or being pushed and then moving up!

Become the Knight of Cups, the dreamy romantic, he dreams big, and learn to listen to your intuition. Develop your intuition so that your spirit guide can communicate with you, perhaps this could even happen through dreams.

I already have some really strange dreams. :) I do have a very underdeveloped intuition as reflected by the reversed High priestess.
The last one told me to literally, "Wait".

I think the message here is to understand that the Universe gives back to us the vibrations we give out. If we expect not to do well then we won't. Take time often during the day to be grateful for what you already have, focus on that, this will raise your vibration and then your luck changes and wonderful things seem to begin to happen. .......and the lows won't seem so bad. ( it is not easy to do this at times but start with everyday things like your toothbrush etc, then gradually you'll build a list. I try to think of 5 different things each day!)

Hope this goes some way to you being able to being able to work more fully with your spirit guide.

I'm going to work on a "grateful journal".

Thanks for your insights!

queenxofxwands

8. Want to be aware of? Tower/ Knight of swords/10 of swords

Thoughtless actions and recklessness ( knight of swords) lead to disaster all round ( tower and 10 of swords) You may need to become more aware of how your actions play a part in things seemingly falling apart. I also agree that all the other cards represent blocked energy, and you are perhaps not being able to work with your guides in a free manner.

Sami100987

8. Want to be aware of? Tower/ Knight of swords/10 of swords

Thoughtless actions and recklessness ( knight of swords) lead to disaster all round ( tower and 10 of swords) You may need to become more aware of how your actions play a part in things seemingly falling apart. I also agree that all the other cards represent blocked energy, and you are perhaps not being able to work with your guides in a free manner.

Wow, that's interesting! The interpretation is a bit different from here. With the knight of swords and 10 of swords clarifying the Tower. Both give me a lot to think about.
Yes, I am being blocked with my spiritual guides actually.