WHAT's this ABOUT???

Indigo Rose

The past 4 days I have had strange phenomena...Each day, and even 2x yesterday(both AM and PM)I would look at the clock at exactly 2:22. The first day was really weird because I looked at the clock at 1:11, 2:22, and 3:33 PM. I thought it was wild! The next day spooked me a bit, but the 3rd day I knew something was going on...so I called my mom and told her about it. SO today my mom called me freaked out at 2:22, because it was happening to her too. Finally this afternoon I looked at the clock at 4:44 PM.

ANYONE think I should take some message from this??

Simone

Any of you knows Noa? (jewish (I think) singer, living in NY, having studied music in Israel - example: theme for the Oscar-prized film "La vita é bella")

She gave a concert in Luxembourg some time ago, and explained something I thought very beautiful about her song "Home-made religion" (from the CD "blue touches blue") which relates to these coincidences:

That she has decided for herself that each time she looks at the watch and sees 1.11, 15.15 or so, she'd stop for a minute in whatever activity she's in to take a minute of prayer...

This will not really help you, Indigo Rose, for your question, but it had me think of this again, and I wanted to share...

Light and Love
Simone

Red Emma

Happenings

Fascinating!

What did the tarot say about it?

Indigo Rose

Mimers: Thanks. I read through that spread again. I see a significance in the numbers, but not sure how it fits together yet.

Simone: Thanks for your response. That is a beautiful idea to pray upon seeing a specific number sequence. I will start doing just that. FROM now on when I see 2:22 or 4:44, I will pray for peace.

Red Emma: I did a Tarot reading on this, and it was interesting.
I did a 9 card spread with the Universal Waite: What's Going On(from Power Tarot-Macgregor and Vega )? I specifically asked what was significant about these repeating numbers in my life? Here is what came up.

What's going on now, including what you may not see?
1) Page Cups
2)4 Wands(R)

Two upcoming events, that influence the outcome:
3) 7 Cups
4) 6 swords

Where the issue is headed:
5) Page of swords

What to expect based on the patterns of the present moment:
6) 4 Swords
7) Judgement

How you can change it if you don't like it:
8) Emperor (R) #4 Major Arcana
9) Hermit

Overall outcome:
7 pentacles

The Overall number for the reading is 7. Which oddly enough I am leaving my 6 year, and heading into a 7 year in March( on the 7th). I see this as a number of introspection, spiritual focus, wisdom, and a time to pause from material efforts in exchange for seeking a higher plane.
Then I also saw a number sequence in the reading...4:44
{4wands(R), 4 swords, and #4 Emperor (R) }.
I need more time to evaluate this reading, but it seems to be speaking of a time-out. A time where stability will be there, but not a time of financial gain. A time to reassess things. This is a pause and a turning point in my life. It makes sense, given the dynamics at work for me now. I would love any further ideas or input from my fellow Aeclectics out there.

By the way....today was another day with sequences...but it was 5:55, and 12:22. Maybe I am too aware of the time and numbers because of the recent events, and that is just making me more aware. ????

Jen

Hi Indigo Rose,
I've been experiencing this same "numbers on clocks" energy for the last two years. I don't think you're too aware, I think something or someone may be trying to get your attention.

Many people have these same experiences and there are lots of different thoughts and theories on this. Here's my experience:

About two years ago I bought a book by Doreen Virtue called, Healing with the Angels. In the back there's a section on coded numbers. I wanted to use this system to communicate with my angels so that's what started my process. This continued daily for about a year and a half, until I stopped using this form of communication.

Then starting about three months ago I would always turn and look at digital clocks when they read either: 1:41, 4:11, 1:44
This still happens daily.

I didn't know what this was about until recently. My angels explained to me this was coming from my higher self. It was my higher self that was causing me to look at the clocks at just the right time. These numbers together do have a specific meaning for me. It's something that I've used throughout many lives as a way of "bringing myself back on track".

I think it's kind of funny - It's like my higher self is saying, "Hey, don't space-out, get back in your body and focus."

I think the reasons for this number energy are many and are probably different for everyone. :)

Since this started happening, has anything in your life changed or do you feel anything has changed internally on a personal level?

Indigo Rose

Big Changes....

Yes Jen. My life has changed in the past 3 weeks in ways I couldn't have imagined, though my dreams and readings have suggested changes would come. My father has been declining in his health over the past year, with the most rapid changes occuring within the past month. I have put my career on hold, relocated my family to be near my parents, and am now just focusing on how to help my family. My dreams and some readings have sent signals that this may be my father's last year with us, though I DO NOT LOOK to TAROT for questions on death. However, I do think I am being prepared to deal with this outcome. I don't know how the numbers fit in...it is very odd. It has happened again today however, and now I am just resigning myself to accept this strange pattern. Today it was 12:22, and 2:22. Maybe it is a message...maybe it is angelic communications.....I don't know.

Jen

You know, there could be so many ways to interpert what you're seeing. When I started seeing the numbers it was during one of the hardest times of my life. In fact, just months before the number's started appearing is when I first saw or knew about my angels. Prior to this I didn't care about angels or really even believe in them.

Would you mind if I did a reading on this? I'd like to see if I can get any info on why your seeing the number codes or what they mean for you. I can't promise I'd be able to give you any useful information, but I'd like to try. :)

I do think it has to do with changes in your life. I think you're right in that you're being prepared for some shifts.

Indigo Rose

I don't mind if you do a reading. I would like to have any help and insight you can offer.
Thanks.
Indigo Rose

Indigo Rose

Amazing outcome here.....

The number cycle continued and got to be exclusively 2:22 when I would look at the clock, both am and pm. Then a strange thing happened one evening. I was doing a Tarot study on the Ace of Wands, and I was searching my Bible to do a scripture link. I turned to a passage, quite by accident, in Daniel. I started reading it because it caught my interest as it was the story where he interperted a dream for the Babylonian King Nebuchadnezzar. I paid NO attention to what the chapter or verses were, I was just engrossed in the story. Quite fascinated how all the Kings wise men could not tell him what this dream meant, but Daniel was given the vision of it's meaning one night after praying for it. Then upon receiving this vision he PRAISED GOD, shared it with the King..but glorified God in the process. I left a book mark there so I could get back to it later, and proceeded to go on with my Tarot/scripture study.
The next day, I wanted to share the Bible story with my family and turned to Daniel where I had left my bookmark. WOW!! I could not believe my eyes....it was Daniel the 2nd chapter. My eyes immediately ran down the page to see what the 22nd verse said and I was SHOCKED!!!
Daniel 2:22-"HE reveals deep and hidden things; He knows what lies in darkness, and light dwells with him."
I took it as a message. The answers I seek come from GOD. HE is the ONE who gives us vision in the Tarot, dreams, and waking thoughts. I saw this as a message that I MUST acknowledge HIM as I seek, and PRAISE him when I am given vision. Now, before every reading I pray to the Lord and ask for clear vision, wisdom, and answers for the querent that are most relevant to their lives. Since that day, Jan 3, I have NOT seen anymore 2:22's on my clocks...and my ability to understand what I am seeing in the readings has increased. I feel I have been given intense vision, to a level as never before; however, NOT for my glory...1st for HIS, and 2nd to be a benefit to others.
I wanted to share this because it was so unusual to me, so out of the ordinary in the course of events. WE all have different beliefs here, and I mean no offense to anyone in sharing my faith. I received a message from my faith perspective and I have been greatly encouraged by it.
Blessings.
Indigo Rose