(So Below) Book Of Shadows Vol. II ~ Moon

La Force

This is a scene of "Nurturing the Psyche." A red-haired woman stands naked in a cool refreshing pond (lagoon) with arms out stretched behind her, drifting them gently through the water. With her eyes closed she tilts up her head at an angle to let to light of the moon touch her face. Rocks and shrubs line the edges of the pond. On one side of the ponds edge, next to a rock, is a large crayfish/lobster, amongst the shrubs. Opposite, on the other side is a white wolf, turning towards something it see's, which is hidden from view. In the background the Full moon glistens and shines down onto the pond, casting it's reflecting light from the sun, onto the darkness. Revealing what would otherwise be lost to the darkness, yet it's light doesn't touch on everything.

Dominant colors: Blue, Red, white

From BM

"A place of inspiration and imagination. Feed your creativity and seek your muse in this shadow land. Sink below the water's surface, lose yourself to your worst nightmares."

LWB "An uncertain situation both fraught with deception, while revealing important truths."

La Force

La Force

My first impression with the Moon

My first impression with the Moon, I soooo like this card, When I look at it, I break out laughing, to a time in my life when I was young, wilder, and more daring and maybe a little crazy. lol. There was a secret place I used to sneak off to, didn't matter whether it was day or night. It was a place, that grounded me, I felt tranquil, at peace from all the chaos. Sometimes, but rarely, I would sneak off with a boyfriend. lol. yeah....This place was hidden in an area, that no one ventured, but me. It was a spot along a stream, that lend from a larger river, into what you would call a reservoir. This reservoir, was on a 200 acre farm, private, I didn't have to worry about trespassers. A place that I could skinny dip, just be with nature, be myself. It was a wonderful place. The only trespassers were deer, horses, birds and other small wildlife. The water always felt cool and refreshing, during the summer months. I would take a bottle of shampoo with me to wash my hair, my hair always felt smooth and silky after washing it in this clean, clear water. compared to the water that came from the house tap.