Reading with Oracles Circle (ROC) - January 2015

Fortuna

The Reading with Oracles Circle (ROC) is a reading exchange using oracles for readers of any level. (Tarot and Lenormand are not used.)

Important ROC information:
1. There will be a suggested spread consisting of 3-5 cards with an "intuitive" option (partners will be matched with others who opt for this).

2. Reader have final choice of the oracle deck used, but can allow sitter to choose.

3. Schedule: Signups are now open!
January 10 (Saturday): Partners will be assigned.
January 24 (Saturday): Complete all readings.
January 31, 2014 (Saturday): Complete all feedback.

4. Please do not create a thread for your reading exchange, I will create a thread for each of the partners and will PM you the link.

5. A ROC exchange will be planned monthly. However, your participation is key in order to keep it active. Want to be notified of new monthly ROC exchange threads? Sign up here.

6. Please abide by the Reading Exchange Posting Rules.

7. If you take part in the circle, please do your best in completing it. Please communicate with your partner should you run into scheduling issues. Please PM Fortuna should you encounter continuing issues.

8. For feedback, please be thorough, honest, and kind. This is to help the reader get better! If there is personal information you would prefer not to share in the forum, you may PM this information to your partner, but please still provide feedback for it also.

9. Have fun and let's ROC!

Important Notice:
If you sign up for a circle, please don't leave your partner hanging. Please read Dumping your Partner - Strikes & Exclusions Explained.

--

Please PM Fortuna should you have any questions regarding this circle.

Fortuna

ROC January 2015 - Suggested Spread

Schedule:
January 24 (Saturday): Complete all readings.
January 31, 2014 (Saturday): Complete all feedback.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A new year can bring new beginnings, new starts, *new blessings, etc. *Wouldn't it be great to get a little insight on the "new" coming your way in 2015?

Here is a quick spread for ROC to find out. I will call it "The New." *I think it is best for a general reading to find out what "new" is coming, but you could work it out with your partner to give it a focus like "something new in my career" or "something new in my love life."

xx 2 xx
Base/Shadow

1. What is this something "new" that will be coming into your life in 2015?

2. The advice so that you can get the most out of the "new" coming into your life?

Base/Shadow (card at the bottom of the deck) - What is hidden that you need to know to better prepare for or before you act in regards to the "new."

-----

Important Notes
1. If you would like to do a different spread, please keep it to 3-5 cards, and clear this with your partner beforehand.
2. Readers have final choice of the oracle deck used, but can allow sitter to choose.
3. For partners doing the Intuitive Option: After the oracle reading, please provide your intuitive impressions within the write-up or after in its own section.
4. Have fun and let's ROC!

Wendywu

Delete - suddenly got slammed at work ....

samantha

I'd like to give this one a go :)

Do the oracle decks we use have to be *published* ones ?

Spiderwoman

Me too

Yes please - I enjoyed last month and am looking forward to this one. I am happy to do the intuitive one if there is someone to pair me with!!!

chickeypie

Me please, I read intuitively.

GotH

I'll sign up for this as well as the intuitive bit.
Thanks for adding me..

2dogs

Yes please, I am still sticking with the logical analysis. ;)

danieljuk

I am in and going to go for the intuitive option :)