ROC January 2015 - GOTH, Moonbear, and Flames

Fortuna

Reading with Oracles Circle (ROC) - January 2015

Schedule:
January 24 (Saturday): Complete all readings.
January 31, 2014 (Saturday): Complete all feedback.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A new year can bring new beginnings, new starts, *new blessings, etc. *Wouldn't it be great to get a little insight on the "new" coming your way in 2015?

Here is a quick spread for ROC to find out. I will call it "The New." *I think it is best for a general reading to find out what "new" is coming, but you could work it out with your partner to give it a focus like "something new in my career" or "something new in my love life."

xx 2 xx
Base/Shadow

1. What is this something "new" that will be coming into your life in 2015?

2. The advice so that you can get the most out of the "new" coming into your life?

Base/Shadow (card at the bottom of the deck) - What is hidden that you need to know to better prepare for or before you act in regards to the "new."

-----

Important Notes
1. If you would like to do a different spread, please keep it to 3-5 cards, and clear this with your partner beforehand.
2. Readers have final choice of the oracle deck used, but can allow sitter to choose.
3. For partners doing the Intuitive Option: After the oracle reading, please provide your intuitive impressions within the write-up or after in its own section.
4. Have fun and let's ROC!

Fortuna

The order

Goddessofthehunter reads for Moonbear. Moonbear reads for Flames. Flames reads for Goddessofthehunter.

Flames

Hello Moonbear! :) & GOTH! :)
Happy New Year! Excited to be partners.

MOONBEAR - General is good for me. Whatever oracle deck you choose is absolutely fine with me. Thank you!

GOTH - I've been thinking about you...hmmm...this should be an interesting exchange. Hope you're well, my friend.

Anything in particular you want me to focus on or would you like a general reading? If you want me to use a particular deck, you can check out my list in the profile section.

Take care, everyone.
Bye for now.

GotH

Hello Moonbear! :) & GOTH! :)
Happy New Year! Excited to be partners.

MOONBEAR - General is good for me. Whatever oracle deck you choose is absolutely fine with me. Thank you!

GOTH - I've been thinking about you...hmmm...this should be an interesting exchange. Hope you're well, my friend.

Anything in particular you want me to focus on or would you like a general reading? If you want me to use a particular deck, you can check out my list in the profile section.

Take care, everyone.
Bye for now.
Nice! Well how blessed am I to have you as my reader. :)

I will come up with a focus for you today.

@Moonbear I just got the Wisdom of the House of Night and I'd love to try that out for you. Whatever focus you need.

Looking fwd to our exchanges...

moonbear

Hello Goddess and Flames! Nice to meet you both :)

Goddess.....I'd love you to use the Wisdom of the House of Night on my reading. Just a general focus is fine.

Flames...I'll use my Earth Magic.

I'm really looking forward to this exchange too!

moonbearXXX

GotH

Sounds good moonbear...

Flames, I don't really have a focus right now so I'll just take a general reading.

Thank you both.. :)

Flames

Hi Moonbear, sounds great about the deck. Thank you!

Hi GOTH, thanks for letting me know. General it is!

Talk to you both very soon.

Happy Reading!

:)

GotH

Reading for moonbear

Wisdom of the House of Night

Loyalty
xx The Fledgling xx
Base: Wishing

1. What is this something "new" that will be coming into your life in 2015?

Loyalty
For the something new position, I pulled the Loyalty card. This by itself could be linked to some many things that are new in your life for the year 2015. Looking at the advice and base card, I can tell you that this is about something you've wished for in the past. This card states that now that you are getting what you wished for, you must keep it or keep with it for awhile whether you want to or not. I can't really tell if there is any enjoyment in this wish but since it is something you may have hoped for, it can't be all that bad. I just get the sense that you'll need to stay true to the person, idea or action once it comes in.

2. The advice so that you can get the most out of the "new" coming into your life?

The Fledgling
A time of learning new things. Well, now we know that this wish is about something you may know little about or will need to learn a new way of dealing with things. The advice is to not be afraid to try or handle new things that are coming into your life. I get the feeling being that you'll have a loyalty to this wish, you'll find some enjoyable ways to nurture it or make it work. Don't be afraid to explore ideas and processes once this new subject comes into your world if it hasn't already.

Base/Shadow (card at the bottom of the deck) - What is hidden that you need to know to better prepare for or before you act in regards to the "new."

Wishing
This reading is about something you've wished for in the past coming to fruition in this new year. Think about something new coming into your life that requires you to be loyal to someone or something. These cards definitely point to something new that you haven't really experienced before. Being that a wish could be coming true this year, it's important to be not be afraid to try new things to nurture the wish as it comes about. Stay true to it once it comes into existence and keep in mind that we must be careful what we wish for as it just may come true when we least expect it.

*Intuitive Part of Reading*

I placed all three cards next to each other. What I noticed is the energy here is all feminine based. A blond woman in the Loyalty card, a dark haired woman in the Fledgling card, then a woman embracing another woman in the Wishing card. Several things come to mind with these cards. If this is about self, I find that there could be a revelation of another side to self and finally embracing who you are. The acceptance and remaining true to the light and darkness of oneself. Embracing who you are and being fine with it when in the past maybe you were not. The cards are saying it's okay for you to give into yourself and be true to both sides of you.

Another idea could be the reception of another female into your life whether it be a friend, family member or a female lover. There's an acceptance and acknowledgment of this other person while opening up to love. There is definitely a warm feeling I'm getting here so whatever is coming in, it's about security and protection.

Whether this is about self or someone else, it will be something new for you to experience but I'm sure you'll become comfortable with this situation fairly soon. :)

I hope this made some sense to you in some way moonbear.

Best wishes to you....

Flames

Hi GotH, I like the new look! ;)
Okay...so, my intention is to have your reading posted either tonight, or first thing, tomorrow. I think you're going to find your cards very interesting. I absolutely love them!
Have a great day!!
Ciao Ciao

GotH

Hi GotH, I like the new look! ;)
Okay...so, my intention is to have your reading posted either tonight, or first thing, tomorrow. I think you're going to find your cards very interesting. I absolutely love them!
Have a great day!!
Ciao Ciao

Thanks for the update Flames! Lookn fwd to it.. :)