Twin Flame Reading

Anne_23

New to tarot. Drawn to it and astrology after what I'm told over and over again is a twin flame connection. No doubt there though didn't believe or was aware to such things just a year ago. Tarot deck I was drawn to was the Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Haven't done many spreads but so far they've been spot on. Would like to further my understanding of fitting meanings together and get input on if my interpretations are correct.

Found a seperated relationship spread after a sudden silence from my twin. Nothing to do with us or our dynamic but his personal depression and inability to move forward in his career and life....last words were that he didn't want to continue that dynamic with me while in such a place and was concerned about his mental health...then nothing. Respect his position but after having spoken every day for the last two years the silence is eery. I was drawn to pick up this deck soon after. Have only had two personal readings myself so this is all very very new.

1. What's going on in his life right now?
Sun (organization)
Reorganization of goals, doing away with negative thoughts, realizing potential, movement forward and looking at fabricated excuses which are holding you back

2. What do I need to work on myself?
Page of Swords (decomposition)
Rising above the fire in the home below to enbark on a difficult path which will be met with intuitive symbols to confirm the way is right. Path to illumination. From what I understand, pages are about communication as well? (I've had tons of synchronicities since this split, old friends contacting me, noticing mirroring time on clock like 7:47 or 6:36 etc, the tarot deck coming to me, and even a request to help someone with astrology which has never been requested)

3. How does he feel about me?
Six of Cups (felicity)
In this deck, this says it represents a yearning to return to one's divine self without earthly distractions. Thought it was interesting since twin flames are supposedly connected by the same higher self or on a spiritual level. In this deck, it is less joyous than traditional because there are two candles lit representing that on the earthly plane, while two in union burn together, one will inevitably expire before the other.

4. How does he see me as?
Destiny (equilibration)
Balance and return to innocence. Transcendence over polarity.

5. What advice should I heed?
Art (think in traditional decks this is temperance)
Patience and preparation. Avoiding distractions and staying focused. Preparation to birth something creative which will provide something to the world.

6. What is preventing us from union?
10 of Swords
Fear and false beliefs. Rationalism leading to crackpot philisophy. There is a bird which hovers over sanity while a freshly dug grave awaits. The tower crumbles in the background and flowers signify new life awaiting. Karma is at work.

7. Will we acheive union?
Three of Cups (abundance)
In this deck, the card seems less joyous than traditional decks so I'm not certain how to interpret. There is a description illuding to smoke masking the true intentions between the two. It warns to pay close attention to offers from others which seem tempting at first glance. They may conceal intentions calculated to manipulate you.
.....I've had a woman read my cards in a couple readings and she always said she has associated the three of cups with real world twin flame union, as opposed to spiritual, and reads the cards as two cups representing each person and the third representing the cup of love between them.

Anne_23

*Destiny card in this deck would be justice card in others

Lyndsay37

Hi,

While my energy is not great for reading your cards, all I would like to say is good luck with this connection. For over a year I have suffered but I can finally say I'm nearing the end of that part. Let's just say I couldn't do it again! Resilience is definetly the key to it! Not for the faint hearted šŸ˜‡

Anne_23

Thanks. I can assuredly say I'm past the attachment phase though this is the first time he has gone 0 contact. Has me unsettled and just hoping he's in a good place.

I'm not certain why I was drawn to these cards. They have not necessarily negative, but somber tone. Perhaps because he is Scorpio and they are somber by nature.

rwcarter

1. What's going on in his life right now?
Sun (organization)
Reorganization of goals, doing away with negative thoughts, realizing potential, movement forward and looking at fabricated excuses which are holding you back
Agreed. But you need to understand that these are processes he has to go through by himself. You can reach out occasionally to let him know you're there if he needs you, but you can't help him with what he needs to go through.

2. What do I need to work on myself?
Page of Swords (decomposition)
Rising above the fire in the home below to enbark on a difficult path which will be met with intuitive symbols to confirm the way is right. Path to illumination. From what I understand, pages are about communication as well? (I've had tons of synchronicities since this split, old friends contacting me, noticing mirroring time on clock like 7:47 or 6:36 etc, the tarot deck coming to me, and even a request to help someone with astrology which has never been requested)
From the elemental associations of the cards, the PS is Earth of Air which forms mountains. So, what do you need to work on yourself? You have to climb one or more mountains, completing the tasks that are set before you. While your twin flame is off doing his own thing, you also need to become the best person you can be. You need to confirm you're on the right path or get on the right path if you're not already there.

3. How does he feel about me?
Six of Cups (felicity)
In this deck, this says it represents a yearning to return to one's divine self without earthly distractions. Thought it was interesting since twin flames are supposedly connected by the same higher self or on a spiritual level. In this deck, it is less joyous than traditional because there are two candles lit representing that on the earthly plane, while two in union burn together, one will inevitably expire before the other.
He feels comfortable around you and possibly desires you. Felicity means happiness or blissfulness. But likely because of what's going on with him right now, he feels like interactions with you aren't balanced. This card also brings up the concepts of physical vs spiritual love and individual growth processes as shown by the flowers in the vase, which all bloom at different times. So his feelings for you may not be as developed as your feelings for him.

4. How does he see me as?
Destiny (equilibration)
Balance and return to innocence. Transcendence over polarity.
He sees you as being centered, non-judgmental, and strong- or good-hearted.

5. What advice should I heed?
Art (think in traditional decks this is temperance)
Patience and preparation. Avoiding distractions and staying focused. Preparation to birth something creative which will provide something to the world.
There are three ways this position could be interpreted - what you should heed for yourself, what you should heed for him and what you should heed for the relationship. You appear to have interpreted is as what you should heed for yourself.

For him and/or the relationship, you need to understand that this is a test. And because of the things I said in the Sun, he has to go through these things on his own. You have to stand off to the side like Artemis in the card image, while he does what he needs to do.

For you, you need to stay focused on the long-term goal and not the present. And remember, you have your own things to work on per the Page Swords.

6. What is preventing us from union?
10 of Swords
Fear and false beliefs. Rationalism leading to crackpot philisophy. There is a bird which hovers over sanity while a freshly dug grave awaits. The tower crumbles in the background and flowers signify new life awaiting. Karma is at work.
Karma from a past incarnation may be keeping you apart. Until you both do what's required to offset that karma, making amends for whatever wrongs were committed, you'll stay apart. His own depression right now is obviously keeping you two apart And he may be afraid to take any action/make any move towards union with you for any number of reasons.

7. Will we acheive union?
Three of Cups (abundance)
In this deck, the card seems less joyous than traditional decks so I'm not certain how to interpret. There is a description illuding to smoke masking the true intentions between the two. It warns to pay close attention to offers from others which seem tempting at first glance. They may conceal intentions calculated to manipulate you.
.....I've had a woman read my cards in a couple readings and she always said she has associated the three of cups with real world twin flame union, as opposed to spiritual, and reads the cards as two cups representing each person and the third representing the cup of love between them.
You're correct that this card has a much less joyful connotation to it than RWS-style decks. And what the woman who's read your cards said about the 3C doesn't at all jibe with the image from this deck.

The card in this deck has much more of a "too good to be true" vibe to it. Especially with the karma input of the 10S, I think right now the answer is no. That doesn't mean you'll never achieve union. But with things as they currently are for both of you, you're both not ready to achieve a twin flame union. If he works on the things he needs to work on and you work on the things you need to work on, that answer could easily be changed.

(I'm of the school that believes that tarot provides information instead of predestination. So with knowledge you have the ability to change any outcome shown in the tarot.)

Rodney

Anne_23

Thank you so much. Agreed. This time in separation I let him go and did not chase realizing what he and I need to work on needs to be done in silence and solitude.

I like the interpretation of the 6 of Cups. In our case it is life development. He felt my life was full of abundance and his was not, and he was not able to focus on a relationship until he had a stable ground. Agree and letting him go. Two, especially twins, can not come together in a state of lack. One can not make up for the lack of another or there will be repulsion like a magnet. But he does desire and did feel happy and blissful around me, that I know.

As for karmic lesson from past life keeping us apart, that resonates. He has had a very specific image and attraction to an amputee woman since he was a child. As if he felt she was his soul calling but so specific that he wouldn't be certain how to find such a specific woman. Psychic explained that as past life energy which he brought over and didn't serve a purpose. That was his polarity. He felt a destined connection to me but also this energy and oscillated between the two and it drove him to brink of insanity.

Confirms intuition and adds perspective. Thanks so much.

Now to begin my own work and confirming my life path. As for outcome of union, I am not attached to the outcome any longer. It used to be that I was of mind that the intensity between us meant we were meant to be together but that has changed. Twins are meant for alchemical transformation. And if that can be acheived, there will be union. But two must be whole before coming together. If there is any lack or void, the two will repel with such volatility.

I am happy to hear you are not of mindset of predestined outcomes. I am of same mindset. As I read on tarot I feel it is an extension of psychology much like astrology and should be used to illuminate rather than predict.

Again, thank you.