Please help me with a personal reading i'm too close to.

Brown sparrow

before I start I should mention that both my froend and I travel and are not always 'at home'.

About two and a half years ago I met a man who was an acquaintance of a close friend.
Within weeks it felt like we were old friends and the sparks were flying - it was all fun and games for the most part but by last year I felt strongly that we were falling for eachother and the dynamic felt as if I were in control if you know what I mean, like if anyone were unrequited it was him. I never hid that I cared and enjoyed his company but any hints at feelings and attraction and 'accidental touches' came almost entirely from him. I felt like the next time we saw eachother something would surely develop or be said as up untill now it has all been subtle and mostly unspoken. Now mind you I only saw him a few days rather tyan weeks or months as usual because my pre planned travels took me interstate just as he arrived and I felt like there was a little 'less' of whatever was between us. There are circumstances i wont go into that might have well caused this but here we go.

What is his impression of me?
7 of wands, 2 of cups, page of pentacles.

Wow okay a bit boring ha ha. 7 o W I'm thinking he sees me as being quite opinionated or maybe that I challenge his lifestyle. 2 o C On the other hand he does enjoy our friendship and conversations and P o Pents he see's me as 'a bright young thing' also he often called me 'a cute little fairy' and commented on my clothing etc so it could be pointing toward his physical impression of me.

How/how much does he value our friendship?
2 of wands, six of cups the moon.

He has told me he has some serious issues getting emotionally close and accepting love and care so I think he is challenged by the prospect of us having a connection wether friendship or more, he doesn't want to be codependent, six of cups shows he does feel the connection but the moon says he probably does not have conscious thoughts about the value of my friendship so does not put in the time and thought that I do.

At the time where I felt strongly that he was falling for me, what did he infact feel?

Ace of wands, wheel of fortune, five of wands.

A o w, He felt sexual attraction, wheel o F, he felt fortunate that I was around and showing an interest (i also ared for himma bit when he got sick) five of wands I feel like this card has something to do with the 'game' lije we went too far so as to confuse and frustrate each other and it became almost like a 'who will crack first' thing..I don't know how to ascribe that to feelings exactly.
In the past I did readings on his feelings and very strong cards cane up for love and lust so not sure if I should ignore that at this point.

Was he sexually as into me as he seemed to be demonstrating?

Queen of swords, death, strength.
Am I friend zoned? Or is it that his sexual thoughts are mental? Death often indicates orgasmic experiences and strength is often wrestling with ones sexuality or desires...
There is an element of unavailibilty between us so I think he could have been trying to coold down some very sexual thoughts but maybe I'm just wanting to see it that way. :/

Did he feel attraction this last time he saw me?
King of swords, 9 of wands, knight of swords.

As these are a suite I read these as a flowing experience, he planned or attempted to rule with his head like the mature king, but at some point (9 o W) he couldn't resist and gave into knights more passionate responses. (He at a point began to fumble with his words and seemed eager to make me smile)

How does he feel about me presently?
5 of pentacles , 9 of swords, knight o Pents.

5 o pents could be that I am going through something sad in my life atm and he may feel protective or worried for me, or he could feel 'shut out' by me because of my short trip where I was soending a lot of time with other friends as well. Nine of swords I often get in love readings when a person is at their wits end and can't stop thinking about someone and knight of pents - he is unassuming with little expectation of romance between us?

Sorry this is so long everyone, if you can even offer thought on parts of it I'd be so grateful for the input!

snowmoon

hi,

there are lots of questions.

if you can even offer thought on parts of it I'd be so grateful for the input!

which part of the interpretation would you like to discuss?

thank-you.

Brown sparrow

hi,

there are lots of questions.

if you can even offer thought on parts of it I'd be so grateful for the input!

which part of the interpretation would you like to discuss?

thank-you.

Does this help?

QWhat is his impression of me?
he sees me as being quite opinionated or maybe that I challenge his lifestyle. 2 o C On the other hand he does enjoy our friendship and conversations and P o Pents he see's me as 'a bright young thing' also he often called me 'a cute little fairy' and commented on my clothing etc so it could be pointing toward his physical impression of me.

Q At the time where I felt strongly that he was falling for me, what did he infact feel? Ace of wands, wheel of fortune, five of wands.

A o w, He felt sexual attraction, wheel o F, he felt lucky that I was around and showing an interest (i also cared for him bit when he got sick) five of wands I feel like this card has something to do with how we went too far so as to confuse and frustrate each other and it became almost like a 'who will crack first' game..I don't know how to ascribe that to feelings exactly.

Q How does he feel about me presently?
5 of pentacles , 9 of swords, knight o Pentacles.
5 pents - I am going through something sad in my life atm and he may feel protective or worried for me, or he could feel 'shut out' by me because of my short trip where I was soending a lot of time with other friends as well. Nine of swords I often get in love readings when a person is at their wits end and can't stop thinking about someone and knight of pents - he is unassuming with little expectation of romance between us?

snowmoon

Does this help?

QWhat is his impression of me?
he sees me as being quite opinionated or maybe that I challenge his lifestyle. 2 o C On the other hand he does enjoy our friendship and conversations and P o Pents he see's me as 'a bright young thing' also he often called me 'a cute little fairy' and commented on my clothing etc so it could be pointing toward his physical impression of me.

Q At the time where I felt strongly that he was falling for me, what did he infact feel? Ace of wands, wheel of fortune, five of wands.

A o w, He felt sexual attraction, wheel o F, he felt lucky that I was around and showing an interest (i also cared for him bit when he got sick) five of wands I feel like this card has something to do with how we went too far so as to confuse and frustrate each other and it became almost like a 'who will crack first' game..I don't know how to ascribe that to feelings exactly.

5 pents - I am going through something sad in my life atm and he may feel protective or worried for me, or he could feel 'shut out' by me because of my short trip where I was soending a lot of time with other friends as well. Nine of swords I often get in love readings when a person is at their wits end and can't stop thinking about someone and knight of pents - he is unassuming with little expectation of romance between us?

hi,

well, i don't see romance here. he feels about you are cold who need to make comfortable on your own. he feels that you don't get alone with others. he feels that you are
Inflexibility and slow.

the 9 sword, i won't take it as someone think you all the time as romance.

Brown sparrow

hi,

well, i don't see romance here. he feels about you are cold who need to make comfortable on your own. he feels that you don't get alone with others. he feels that you are
Inflexibility and slow.

the 9 sword, i won't take it as someone think you all the time as romance.

Yes not much romance is there . I would have to disagree about flexibility and slowness based on facts not only on myself but that he has always asked and resoected my advice and opinions and appreciates any wisdom I offer. Getting along with others - well I was hanging out with a few old friends who showed up rather than only him
So it's more likely he felt I was not fetting along with him! I thik I felt nereous and was avpiding him a litle. When you say cold and need to make comfortable on my own- do you meanhe thinks I need to be more independent and self sufficient? Or that I need space and be left to deal with something on my own?

snowmoon

Yes not much romance is there . I would have to disagree about flexibility and slowness based on facts not only on myself but that he has always asked and resoected my advice and opinions and appreciates any wisdom I offer. Getting along with others - well I was hanging out with a few old friends who showed up rather than only him
So it's more likely he felt I was not fetting along with him! I thik I felt nereous and was avpiding him a litle. When you say cold and need to make comfortable on my own- do you meanhe thinks I need to be more independent and self sufficient? Or that I need space and be left to deal with something on my own?

hi,

I need to be more independent and self sufficient? Or that I need space and be left to deal with something on my own?

i don't know the images of the deck that you use, one of my deck is under rsw illustrated.

the witches tarot of 5 coins/pen, shows different image evex it s under rsw based.

someone who work on her own, but there is no independent by the card,

well,knight o Pentacles. he move slow...

appreciates any wisdom I offer.

i would take it yes, you are holding a big coin (as wisdom ) to give someone who match your tease (so it would be him)

Brown sparrow

hi,

I need to be more independent and self sufficient? Or that I need space and be left to deal with something on my own?

i don't know the images of the deck that you use, one of my deck is under rsw illustrated.

the witches tarot of 5 coins/pen, shows different image evex it s under rsw based.

someone who work on her own, but there is no independent by the card,

well,knight o Pentacles. he move slow...

appreciates any wisdom I offer.

i would take it yes, you are holding a big coin (as wisdom ) to give someone who match your tease (so it would be him)

Interesting. Oh btw I'm currently using my classic R.W deck.

Physical slowness is something I hadn't considered. Could it indicate me looking tired or older too in your experience?
Or perhaps he thinks I should have achieved more or that I should make a move if I like him - gah who knows.
I do tend to come across as a person who acts alone rather than as a group..

Debra

Hi sparrow.
May I ask, why so many questions and why 3 cards for each question?

Too many questions and too many cards make readings less useful.

What do you really want to know? What is the single most important question?

In this situation, I would wonder about your romantic future. If there is a future relationship with him, you can discuss these other questions and ask him directly. If there's no future, the answers won't matter. :)

Brown sparrow

Hi sparrow.

In this situation, I would wonder about your romantic future. If there is a future relationship with him, you can discuss these other questions and ask him directly. If there's no future, the answers won't matter. :)

Ya I got carried away - way way away. I should have asked about his feelings for me in the past / last year and his feelings for me in the present and left it at that. since the main thing bothering me is how could I have felt so sure he had feelings for me and now feel wrong?

I almost always pull three cards p question when it comes to these kinds of readings to get the full story. I just got a bit carried away he he.

Brown sparrow

Hi sparrow.

I did post a separate thread where i've broken it down to clarifying the wheel of fortune and what it means for the future.