The De-Enabling Thread

thorhammer

evelone said:
Speaking of Llewellyn, I had a minor self-de-enabling moment yesterday when I ordered the Liber T (half price), but didn't "round up" to twenty-five dollars worth of purchases, to get the free shipping. Total spent: under thirteen. (note to self: It's okay to pay for shipping.)
Good for you! Hear that, folks? evelone, empowering us all to overcome the shipping temptation! Three effin' cheers for you, evelone! :D

\m/ Kat

Vesper

thorhammer said:
Good for you! Hear that, folks? evelone, empowering us all to overcome the shipping temptation! Three effin' cheers for you, evelone! :D

\m/ Kat

And if I can do it, anybody can!

.traveller.

Here's a toughie for y'all that I don't think can be de-enabled but here goes:

The Alchemical Tarot Art Edition

Yes, it is expensive but... if I don't buy The Bohemian Gothic Silver Edition(the greedy pre-feeding frenzy has me totally turned off anyway), The Color Your Own, The Fradella, and the Feng Shu... that makes the price seem almost reasonable. These are all decks I was seriously considering purchasing and if I forgo them, then I can justify the Alchemical.

Anam Cara

wow, traveller...that IS a tough one...
all i can think of are enabling thoughts...
perhaps we should start a new thread to talk you IN to it?!?!
sorry...i'm SO bad...:p
:heart:cara

Debra

.traveller! You are a GENIUS! You have de-enabled yourself from FOUR decks, all by yourself! Perhaps you deserve a reward...oh, say maybe....hm....how about....The Alchemical Tarot Art Edition?

:D

.traveller. said:
Here's a toughie for y'all that I don't think can be de-enabled but here goes:

The Alchemical Tarot Art Edition

Yes, it is expensive but... if I don't buy The Bohemian Gothic Silver Edition(the greedy pre-feeding frenzy has me totally turned off anyway), The Color Your Own, The Fradella, and the Feng Shu... that makes the price seem almost reasonable. These are all decks I was seriously considering purchasing and if I forgo them, then I can justify the Alchemical.

.traveller.

Debra said:
.traveller! You are a GENIUS! You have de-enabled yourself from FOUR decks, all by yourself! Perhaps you deserve a reward...oh, say maybe....hm....how about....The Alchemical Tarot Art Edition?

:D

anam_chara said:
wow, traveller...that IS a tough one...
all i can think of are enabling thoughts...
perhaps we should start a new thread to talk you IN to it?!?!
sorry...i'm SO bad...
cara

ROTFLMAO

I like how you think :D

Perhaps as "penance", I'll offer readings in the exchange with it.

Anam Cara

.traveller. said:
ROTFLMAO

I like how you think :D

Perhaps as "penance", I'll offer readings in the exchange with it.
Sign me up!
I promise feedback! ;)
:heart:cara
p.s. If/when you get them, let me know how you like them please.
I have the regular edition and LOVE it...
wondering if it's worth saving my pennies for the art edition too...???

gregory

In relation to that one - I can offer MONEY. It (lack of) has completely de-enabled me..... :(

coyoteblack

to de-enable the Alchemical Art edition.

The price is real high because trying to buy the regular one that is OOP is so expensive to Robert Place wanted a part of the action and also give people fair bang for there buck.

But he also is trying to come out with a more affordable alchemical for the every day person. once this comes out the art deck should probably drop.

gregory

Oh no worries - all power to Place - he and his decks are great; and I do have the original version of the Alchemical, just not the art version. This IS the deenabling thread though - and lack of money works for me (it's the only thing that does actually :|)