Maroon Deck

Silverlyn

Hey all:

WOW, saw a new, beautiful digital fantasy-themed deck from Poland on AT, The Maroon Deck, purrdy!:)

Anyone have this deck yet? (Know it's not really available yet...but still...)

What do you think? Bonnie's review was nice.

LOVE the pics!

Looked up the order price....how much does $15.00 EUROS translate into in terms of US Dollars?

Thanks!

Silverlyn

Grip Dellabonte

I think the exchange is about double, so around $30.00 US if I'm not mistaken....

silverwings94

I have this deck and it is my favorite, I have been drawing a card a day just from the majors and all I can say is WOW! It has been very accurate and I wouldn't part with them for anything.
The minors are in the making and I am patiently waiting for their completion.
Silverwings94

lunakasha

Silverlyn said:
Looked up the order price....how much does $15.00 EUROS translate into in terms of US Dollars?

Hi~ Try this site: http://xe.com

I have the Maroon deck....it is stunning and completely unique, I look forward to seeing the minors completed, hopefully sometime in 2008.

I think I paid $30 plus shipping via Tarotgarden, which is very reasonable for a self-published deck, and the quality is excellent.

:) Luna

6 Haunted Days

This deck is stunning, knowing that it's going to be a full deck hopefully next year....I'm waiting on getting it.

gregory

Yes - me too :D

karen0205

Silverlyn,

15 Euros is about $22 USD.

Euros are about $1.30 per US Dollar and Great British Pounds are about $2. per US Dollar. You can usually estimate with those. For exact figures I use the xe currency converter too:

http://www.xe.com/ucc/

Silverlyn

Thanks on the info:)

I found it for sale at Tarot Garden, whoohoo!:)

So went ahead and ordered it...(was gonna wait till the Deck is complete..but gah the images are really beautiful and unique, I love fantasy like those images portray!:)

Hope when it IS complete, we'll get a good discount!

Silverlyn

Morgan of Avalon

Seeing as I am in Australia and strapped for cash due to being unable to work ( stupid health grr) I will wait for the full deck to become available..I can say I am WOW'ed! by the pics so far..sooooooo amazing and so different.

It'll cost me a fortune to get it to Aus probably but ah well...I'm getting some Christmas money from family and if I can restrain myself from buying other decks ( unlikely!) then I'll put some dollars aside for it !

Any pics of all completed cards so far anywhere??