Tea Leaf Fortune Cards/How Accurate?

tarotlova

Hello everyone,I would like to know if anyone has these cards, I have,and would like to know how accurate they have been for you. They are by Rae Hepburn and illustrated by Shawna Alexander and it comes with a 96 page book.

Apollonia

Well, not that I'm suggestible or anything, tarotlova, but...

...when I saw your post the other day, I went to Amazon.com and looked at the description of the Tea Leaf Fortune Cards. They sounded cool, so I looked them up on eBay, found them, won them, and I actually received them today. They are so charming to look at and use! I didn't have a lot of time to play around with them, so I didn't look at the book, just started shuffling and asking them various questions. What I found interesting was that when I do Tarot spreads, I very seldom have the card that leaps out and makes itself known, but with these, they were hopping and flying around everywhere! What energy! Without using the printed meanings, just seeing what feeling I received from each picture, I feel I got amazingly good readings, right out of the box. Thanks so much for mentioning these charmers--I had no idea they existed. Now I want to start reading my actual tea leaves!

Blessings,
Amanda

tarotlova

Thats so cool Amanda I'm glad you enjoyed them, yes they do jump around a fair bit! I find that all the time, much more than the Tarot seems to, it made me start reading tea leaves to and that seems to help you with your Tarot readings to. Blessings!

BlueLotus

tarotlova said:
Hello everyone,I would like to know if anyone has these cards, I have,and would like to know how accurate they have been for you. They are by Rae Hepburn and illustrated by Shawna Alexander and it comes with a 96 page book.

I do have this set but I find it a bit too hefty. Some of the images are breath-taking, and the cards/keywords and interpretations are insightful and for an occasional readiing I pick up one to three cards at most .

I especially like the yes/no feature that is printed on the cover, and use it with my pendulum; it is very accurate, and I came to depend on it when I need a definite yes, or no answer.

zorya

here's a thread i wrote a couple of years ago on tea leaf reading, that some of you might find fun. :)