Lenormand/Titania Draws 2

katie_here

here we go, ROUND 2. I've used Titania's Fortune Cards for this draw.

KEY...:...RIDER...:...CLOUDS...:...SUN...:...BIRD...:...CHILD...:...HOUSE

I'll leave it here and post my interpretation later on.

tarotlova

Okay looks like I'm first this time! Looks like there is some news on the way that the querent is nervous about but turns out well, despite their worries and it might concern a child in their/some one else's household.

I also read in another thread about doing the whole 34 card spread, well when ever everyone decides they are ready for this I sugest that who ever draws the cards put all our names into a hat and who ever gets drawn out gets to be the querent for this excersise, and all the rest of us interpet the reading and then we can all have a massive discussion about it, what do you all think about this? Blessings

katie_here

Tarotlova

that sounds like a fair idea to me, or how about, someone, I suggest Moonbow because it was her idea to start this new Lenormand/Tatania thread.... draws two names out of the hat, one to pull the cards and one to be the querent.

(the one who pulls the cards has a hell'ovalot of typing to do }) )

Moonbow

KEY...:...RIDER...:...CLOUDS...:...SUN...:...BIRD. ..:...CHILD...:...HOUSE

OK this is purely off the cuff, no LWB but lots of intuition and beginners wreckless guesswork! :)

To me the pivotal card in this spread is the Sun, not only is it the middle card, but it has the two least favourable cards either side of it and kicks them into non existance (almost)!

I think this spread is about inheritance as the Cavalier [rider] (I'm using Lenormand) is bringing good news (Key). But this news comes out of some sort of difficulty, delicate situation or sorrow (Clouds and Birds). The House would represent the wealth or inheritance in this instance - possibly coming from a close friend (Child). As I said the Sun is right at the centre bringing all of this together to be a favourable situation and again 'wealth'.

As for the 34 card spread, I will have a go at anything as long as I don't have to ask a question because I don't have one. Great idea.

tarotlova

Typing

I don't mind it being one on one, but it will be alot of typing for one person that's why I suggested all of us have the input. As for the question issue that's good too as I always tell the client that I don't want to know anything as the cards will tell me what you want to know, I only ever ask the Tarot questions never these cards. Tarotlova

katie_here

don't think I explained too good

by typing, I meant the one who picks the cards for the spread will have to write 36 cards out, and in the right positions!!!!!!

tarotlova

God yes! I never thought of that!

katie_here

katie_here said:

okay, here is my interpretation (based on Titania)

There is a a solution (or the why's and wherefores) to a problem that someone, most probably a man will be bringing to you soon, the problem has been casting a shadow, sort of blocking out the light of a solution, but now that the information has been imparted, happier times are here, I think the querent is nervous/or as a phrase (local dialect) the worry is pecking at the head of the querent, its most probably to do with a child of the house, or its to do with a new house you might be buying or selling

purple_scorp

katie_here said:

Yo all,

I would see that somebody is very anxious about where a child is going to live. It is possibly after a separation or divorce and the situation leading up to this point has been very troublesome. But, help is at hand and a knight in shining armour (a' la a real estate agent) will come to your rescue and hand you a key to a new home.

Um, regarding the 36-card spread (and it is 36, not 34 cards). I just wanted to clarify that my original suggestion was that as a group, we take a querent from the ATF public. I had thought, after some of your suggestions, that perhaps we each take a sentence to interpret within that spread, however, I think that we all need to look at the entire spread to best interpret it. So I don't know that one sentence each would work.

Whenever I've done a full-card spread, I don't always comment on every card, but rather look at the bigger picture. So I don't think it will be that much typing for us all.

Comments???

purple_scorp

katie_here

purple_scorp said:
Whenever I've done a full-card spread, I don't always comment on every card, but rather look at the bigger picture. So I don't think it will be that much typing for us all.

Comments???

purple_scorp

that's all very well but... some of us can't say a sentence in few words when many will do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and you know that's me I'm talking about.

but I'll try!! ;)