Lenormand/Titania Draws 2

tatsi

Lenormand/Titania Draw 2

Key - Rider - Clouds - Sun - Bird - Child - House

Here is my interpretation based on Titania and my intuition.

The central card, the Sun, is the key card in this spread. Not only does this middle card: the Sun, set the tone for the reading, but it's wedged between the only two negative cards which appear: the Clouds and the Bird, and it pacifies their meaning.

I think this spread is about something or someone weighing heavily on the querent's mind.

You will soon hear of some good news on something that has concerned you (Rider and Key). Any difficulties, worries or uncertainties (Clouds and Bird) that you've had are in the past (Sun). Everything will turn out ok (Sun), which makes you very happy (House and Child).

tatsi

Moonbow

OMG tatsi!........

Did you read my post yet? We have virtually written the same thing word for word!!! I think I must be getting the hang of these cards. :D

tatsi

Similar interpretation

Moonbow* said:
OMG tatsi!........

Did you read my post yet? We have virtually written the same thing word for word!!! I think I must be getting the hang of these cards. :D

Wow, our interpretation are *very* similar! Moonbow, I didn't read any interpretations until I posted my own. It's too tempting to doubt yourself, to reconsider and to edit what you've interpreted when you read other people's post. In the Lenormand Draw #1, several postings were on the similar track (way of thinking), but mine was one of the most different. I might have reconsidered posting it (even though it would only be a fleeting moment :) ), if I read other's first, but then I would be doing a disservice to myself and those on this thread, so I don't peek.

EDIT: And to think Moonbow that we used two different Lenormand decks (you: Lenormand and me: Titania) when we developed our interpretations! :D

tatsi

katie_here

Christmas/New Year Gifts

As there aren't many of us doing this thread why don't we, as a christmas/new year gift to each other, draw a full reading using all the cards from Lenormand or Titania, post the cards, then everyone else interprets the reading for us. That way we will all get a reading, and we'll all have practice at reading.

What does that sound like?

Moonbow

Hi Katie

I don't think I am ready to do a reading using the whole deck yet, and I also have other commitments between now and the new year. But if others want to join in then of course, go ahead. I will certainly read them all with interest.

tatsi

Let's hold off doing a full Lenormand spread

Moonbow* said:
Hi Katie

I don't think I am ready to do a reading using the whole deck yet, and I also have other commitments between now and the new year. But if others want to join in then of course, go ahead. I will certainly read them all with interest.

Katie, I'd suggest we hold off. There are some people who are still just starting out and doing a full spread might be too much too soon. Also, this time of year it's too hectic for enough people to commit to doing a full Lenormand spread.

When we do decide to do a full Lenormand spread, it would help to decide which version we would be using. One spread uses all the cards, but only reads the horizontal, vertical and diagonal row in relation to the querent or the 'key' question card (like Fish for money). Another spreads uses and interprets all the cards.

tatsi

purple_scorp

Hey all,

I'm about to go on a month's leave and I'll be away from my home so I don't know how frequently I'll be at ATF over the holiday period. So, maybe we should stick with seven-card readings for a while longer. Then, next year venture to a nine-card, and then a full-card spread.

Also, I would prefer to guinea pig our joint effort on a fresh member, rather than on ourselves. Only because our interpretations won't be prejudiced with what we've already learnt from one another on this thread.

How about in the new year, we offer a full card reading to an ATF member and use it as a forecast for what they might expect in their year to come???

Katie, I'm happy to do a swap reading for you. Email me if you like.

purple_scorp

katie_here

I'm happy with what everyone else is happy with.

tatsi

Spread progression: Seven-, then Nine-, then All-card

purple_scorp said:
Maybe we should stick with seven-card readings for a while longer. Then, next year venture to a nine-card, and then a full-card spread.

I think this is an excellent idea. What does everybody think of progressing to the nine-card spread beginning in January?

tatsi

tarotlova

Yes I agree with sticking with the 7 card spread until January, and then go for the 9 card spread, it doesn't fase me if we read for another member at AT or one of us either, I don't think we will be prejudiced in reading for one another as we could pair up a Lenormand reader with a Titania reader, and we all read the Tarot without prejudice , anyway, we will all find out in the end who predicted what for who but it could take a year before we know in some circumstances, as the time issue is a little iffy. Blessings