Faery Seekers Circle #4: Mooncat2 and FaeryGodmother

FaeryGodmother

Woo hoo! I've been so looking forward to sharing a reading with you mooncat. This is going to be fun!

I guess the area I would most like to know about is my business. So if the Faeries choose to tell you, would you be so kind as to pass on any messages from them about how I can use my strength in business.:)

As for your question, do you want me to ask how you can use your strength in your crone years?

love
FGM

mooncat2

:D:D

FGM - I'm looking forward to it, too. I need some fun .....the Faeries drag me in here time after time and then I get busy and slide away again......I know they're cross with me :( because this is what I need.

My question - yes, something like that. If you read my birthday readings.....I think if I hear the word transformation again I'll go crazy. I feel like a dumb caterpillar who has no idea of what sort of butterfly I should be! The Faeries should like that question.......can't wait to hear what they have to say.

So now I can go play tonight and see what they have to say regarding your business.

XXX

Satori

Oh, honey, popping in and and saw this.
you need to find your wings and then post in that silly little wings thread....because I think I see your wings every so often over in circle of stones, and well, they are quite lovely....:)

FaeryGodmother

Mooncat, I'm sorry I haven't done your reading yet, I have been so busy over the last couple of days. I will do either tonight or first thing tomorrow. Ok.

love
FGM

mooncat2

(((FGM)))

No worries - I'm a bit the same. I had intended to do yours this morning and now it's almost lunchtime. Hopefully this afternoon . :) Life just gets in the way sometimes.

mooncat2

FaeryGodMother :)......the Faeries and I are gathered and here we go with your reading.

1. What is your greatest strength - The Faery who Was Kissed by the Pixies!

How lovely - my most favourite card :)

How blessed you are !
Pixie kisses bestowed upon you are a gift......a gift to be shared.
Tiny blessings of love stored in the heart for you to use.
Your greatest strength lies in your ability to work from the heart .....to communicate love in so many different ways. You can sense when love is needed and you know the right words and actions to help and heal, to nurture and guide.
It is a gentle strength , intuitive and compassionate.
Mmmm......says the pixie at top left.
Do you know this is your greatest strength? It can take a lifetime to discover where our true abilities lie.
This little group always seem to me to be sharing a secret.......a delicious, wonderfully exciting secret that fills them with anticipation and joy. The pixies are urging you to use this strength now!

2. How you can Enhance this Strength - The Rarr

Zippedy doo da!!! The energy ball! Catch me if you can!
This Rarr is part of the secret ......he’s a thought form bouncing around in your mind.
Side to side. Will I ? Won’t I? Can I ? Can’t I ?
Creating some confusion.

You need this energy and enthusiasm but you don’t need the bouncing around in your head. You must catch it , use it in a positive way, with focus and a sense of purpose.

3. How you can apply this Strength to your business - O! That Gnome

He reminds me that a business is a very practical and earthy subject while I am rambling on about love and pixie kisses. Which leaves me staring back at him with my head on my hands and feeling rather confused. Is he winking?

You have a business and it must be one in which you interact with people to be able to use your strength. Perhaps you wish to expand on or add to what you are offering in a way in which you will more truly shine your light .......the idea is there but you have doubts when you think about the practical considerations.
The Faery stands on a mushroom, that Gnome sits on a mushroom........I think he’s saying you could sit there forever weighing up the pros and cons and fearing to move.
On the other hand you could take your courage in both hands and jump!
I have a feeling that is what you’re being asked to do.

4. What this Strength brings you - The Singer of Initiation

Joy! My initial reaction was ‘ Jumping for Joy’ - I did it!
That will be the result if you dare to jump.........to follow the call of the heart.

Your greatest strength is your ability to give to people from the heart - when you combine this gift with your business then you are fulfilling your true potential which says to me that success for your business lies in your willingness to use this strength.

FGM , I hope this makes sense - it was harder than I thought because I challenged myself ( or rather my faery guide did!) not to use the book. I don’t think I’ve ever done a real reading with the Faeries before either so it has been a bit nervewracking. I look forward to your comments.

Blessings

Satori

Nice job Mooncat2.
I like your take on Oh! That Gnome.
I liked the whole thing in fact!
Let me say, that you seem quite comfy with these Fae. And you had some tough cards...in fact what I find, is that when I just look thru the cards, they seem hard to read.
But when I am in the process of actually reading, it all seems to work out.

Anyway, I enjoyed your insights.

FaeryGodmother

eeek Double post!

FaeryGodmother

Mooncats reading

Ha ha ha ha ha I so had to laugh when I saw who my Faery Guide for this exercise was! The Faery Godmother! So, anyway, on with what came up for you.

Your greatest strength- The Fee Lion
The look on the Fee Lions face seems to be saying "I'm old; you can bugger off; and this had better be important!" Er. I tell him that I'm asking about your greatest strength. He smiles and his ears give a pleased little twitch. "At least she finishes what she starts." (I'm going to ignore the fact that might be a pointed remark at me for never finishing anything I start). Was there anything else I ask? I can't very well leave it at "Mooncats greatest strength is she finishes what she starts." He just throws his hands disgustedly in the air and stalks off muttering something to the effect of "well what more do you want?" Ok. Um. Thank you Fee Lion.

How you can enhance this strength- The UnDressing of a Salad
By not letting ANY of those balls drop! Just look at all those little projects and small demands! Looking every which way too. Some things have been going on for a long time, some haven't started yet, others are always there in the background and only ever take up small amounts of your time, it just the sheer number of them that I find amazing. And all those small amounts of time add up. So you can enhance your strength in finishing things by managing your balls a bit better. Perhaps it would be best not to take on new things till old things are finished? However as this is your strength, I'm sure you know just how much you can take on- how many balls you can juggle till you get confused. Oh and one more thing, you can also enhance your strength by watching out for people who want to throw curve balls at you just to see if they can make you drop everything.

How you can apply your strength to your "crone years"- Indi
Hmmm. How interesting that Indi has two balls too. A big one and a little one. He's telling me you have an option of focusing on one big thing or lots of little things. The choice of course, is yours. I know better than to ask Indi for a decision. But the options he presents are very interesting. You can apply your strength of finishing things into the Big Project (apparently the one you have been working on and off on for a loooong time) or you can finish all the little projects that are very interesting and invigorating but are really more for other people. That little dude Indi is standing on demanding my attention. He wants you to know that you can also always see the funny side. Especially about yourself.

What this strength brings you- The Green Woman
Freedom. Vivaciousnous. Fierce protectiveness. Deep wisdom that isn't words but understanding. Finally getting it. Having a ball. Knowing that everything that needs to be done will get done therefore theres no need to stress about it. At this point the Green Woman is rolling around almost wetting herself with laughter. "Silly," she says, "Mooncat knows" Ok, well i'll just shut up then. :D

The Faery Godmother echoes Indi with the choice thing. I feel quite silly passing on this message but I will anyway. Altogether the faeries are telling me that you have done such a brilliant job looking after others. You have accomplished all that you had to accomplish. Now its time for you to accomplish what you want to accomplish. The choice before you is rather simple yet incredibly complicated. Continue to serve the needs of your loved ones and fulfill their expectations of you (which i sense would make you quite happy) OR bid them a fond farewell, see you later, and BE SELFISH! Do what you dreamed of doing. For perhaps the first time in your life you are TRULY FREE. There will always be things and people to keep you where you are (both emotionally and physically). But you are now an Elder. Which means (wait for it) you can do what you want to.

Ok, thats enough waffling from me.
lots of love
FGM

p.s I love your reading for me and i will give you full feedback as soon as I can.

ncefafn

Sorry to budge in here, but I just had to laugh when I saw that the Fee Lion was Mooncat's greatest strength. :joke:

Kim