Sagittarius Full moon and the Sun in Gemini

paradoxx

Taurus energies conclude swiftly, with any loose ends being neatly tied up by mercury speeding through the bull with a charge of headstrong energy. Venus already nestled in Gemini infuses a sense of peace and harmony with chaos and disorder, it's a Gemini thing.

The full Sagittarius moon opposition will be between 3degrees Gemini and Sagittarius, the Sabian symbols for these two degrees are:

Gemini: THE CHARMING COURT LIFE AT THE GARDEN OF THE TUILERIES IN PARIS
Sagittarius: TWO MEN PLAYING CHESS

now is the time to play the class act, look the part, and make it look good while enjoying every moment of it. What may be innapropriate to one person may be commonplace to another, and thus a cycle of deconstruction of undefined expectations begins.

Another opposition comes into play at this time, Chiron is opposing the Blackmoon Lilith @ 3 degrees Leo/Aquarius. Unwelcome interventions and revelations are going to be commonplace here soon, just don't get too emotional about it and the negotiators in the situation will help resolve come sooner.

Mars and Uranus are still close to eachother in Pisces and Neptune is in Aquarius retrograde until October, expect energetic outbursts and lengthy extensions of distressed and displaced quietness..

bladeraven

paradoxx said:
Another opposition comes into play at this time, Chiron is opposing the Blackmoon Lilith @ 3 degrees Leo/Aquarius. Unwelcome interventions and revelations are going to be commonplace here soon, just don't get too emotional about it and the negotiators in the situation will help resolve come sooner.

Mars and Uranus are still close to eachother in Pisces and Neptune is in Aquarius retrograde until October, expect energetic outbursts and lengthy extensions of distressed and displaced quietness..

Out of curiousity...could this be causing all the bad luck that a lot of individuals I know have been happening?? Such as in my case ..the move to CA seems to not be happening....and now I'm without a job and maybe losing my apartment (a lot of that due to my SO who needs a good whack on the head)....there seems to be a lot of negativity in the air.

Lynda

bladeraven said:
Out of curiousity...could this be causing all the bad luck that a lot of individuals I know have been happening?? Such as in my case ..the move to CA seems to not be happening....and now I'm without a job and maybe losing my apartment (a lot of that due to my SO who needs a good whack on the head)....there seems to be a lot of negativity in the air.

Adding to what Paradoxx said, I'd figure a lot of the unease at the moment is because of the Saturn-Pluto quincunx - it's like the itch that's hard to scratch - and the authorities are demanding you scratch it. One has to work hard at finding innovative ways to relieve stress and tension.

This full moon is a doozy in terms of relationships. Venus and Mars are square and the Sun degree points to people trying to 'knock each other out of the game'.

It's bound to be an interesting time. With Saturn on Cancer 24: Two Men and a Woman (or Two Women and a Man) Castaway on a Small Island, this is a time for relationship triangles and new allegiances that wreak havoc on old ones. We can find, with this degree, that there are too many people to dance around, to take notice of or to take into account.

Blah. But, soon the Moon's North Node will go back to Aries 22: The Gate to the Garden of All Fulfilled Desires. This can provide a breakthrough and a place of entry into the next level. We may have to really figure out what or where the 'Garden of All Fulfilled Desires" is - which can be harder than it sounds!

Greetings from Sydney
Lynda

bladeraven

LOL..sounds like my relationship with SO right now...I found the charts very interesting because everyone as I mention I've talked to is having major problems...one girl whose in a secure job is suddenly fired, the family hamster dies, another one...her hubby of 9 years walked out on her and their children...and me.....well supposed to go to CA, everythign was fine until now then BAM...now I'm without a job..scrambling to find a job...rent is due here and I myself have no money...SO is just...OMG...want to whack him on the head with a frying pan...not only waited till AFTER I quit my job to decide...oh I'm not going out there..but tries to pull the old..lets' break up act...and he's going from hot to cold that you would think HE was PMSing...

I pull cards on him and everyone else...and there's reversals and block energy...tried to make pancakes, broke open an egg and it was black.....and I'm just going...Oh My Goddess....

I'm curious....there seemed since the last full moon a large buildup of energy that has happen....I'm still new if not ignorant of astrology and hope to learn more about it...but wasn't there a comet that had come close to the earth this past month?? Is it possible this could have caused (hence the folklore of being bad omen) some negative influence on the planetary arrangements for this month?

paradoxx

bladeraven said:

The blackmoon (lilith) and moon node should be taken into consideration, and the node is squaring Saturn, bringing the concept of resistance into our perceptiosn of immediete destiny. Asteroid Lilith is going to be conjuncting the blackmoon lilith soon, bringing a double dose of dark crone activity into our lives.

That kind of combination would bring frustration to the best of situations.

For another angle of current activity, Neptunes retrograde is making some challanges seem more difficult than usual. check out http://www.medicinegarden.com/astrology/nept_retro051905.html

Wired

Bladeraven

I do not know what is happening with the astrology. I just wanted to say I am so sorry to hear about the stuff that is going on. May the tide turn and good vibes be with you.

Kathy

bladeraven

Thank you....I think and feel right now is a time of transition for everyone...the cards I drew using the Thoth were very insightful and showed alot of learning right now..............

Elven

Hi All, :0

Bladeraven said:
and me.....well supposed to go to CA, everythign was fine until now then BAM...now I'm without a job..scrambling to find a job...rent is due here and I myself have no money...SO is just...OMG...want to whack him on the head with a frying pan...not only waited till AFTER I quit my job to decide...oh I'm not going out there..but tries to pull the old..lets' break up act...and he's going from hot to cold that you would think HE was PMSing...

Bladeraven, OMG!! Im sorry to hear whats happening with you. Seems like you've been on the rollercoaster! I hope things are looking up for you soon, and things get sorted very quickly for you and yours!

Theres quite a bit on the full moon - especially with some of the relationship stuff and some of the better breaks which are coming up. Might be some clues. Dont know about the Comet though :)

Link here:
http://sabiansymbols.typepad.com/

Many Blessings
Elven x

bladeraven

Thank you for the link..this part really jumped out for me:
T
uesday's full moon is quite the tester for relationships. The Symbol for the Moon is Sagittarius 3: Two Men Playing Chess. It speaks of the need to take into account the ramifications of the moves one makes and the risks one takes

This reminds me so much of the reading I did on SO using the THOTH regarding the events that have happen.....

"There are no doubt many adjustments to be made under this full Moon. Not only is the full Moon the time of biggest separation between male and female, this full Moon sports an exact Venus-Mars square, which heightens the need to seek resolution to difficult situations."

I need to find a good basic on Astrology....Makes me wonder of a few other things that caught my eye about the stars and just overall feel.