Spiral Tarot - new group

wizzle

Any takers for a study group for Kay Steventon's Spiral Tarot deck?

I did the search thing and don't find much on this wonderful deck.

WhiteRaven

I'm game...I've been working with this deck for the last month and would like to participate.....it's a wonderful deck.

wizzle

Astrology

<<bounce bounce bounce>>

Because I have Waaaaaaaaaaay too many planets in Sag and Geminii, I"m upping the offer for anyone who is silly enough to enter a thread with moi.

Join the Spiral study group and I'll do your astro chart. If nothing else, you can hang it on your wall. If you can deal with me, I will do a reading.

To do a natal chart I must have:

1. where you were born
2. the exact time of birth

WhiteRaven

Bumping.....

Anyone's interest perked up since the last time this was posted?

Sulis

Two's enough for a study group - you never know, folks may join in when they see how interesting the threads are :)

I know a lot of people really like this deck

Love

Sulis xx

bleuivy

Hi there! I just bought this deck sort of on the spur of the moment, which is odd for me. I dreamed about the cards after seeing them online only once, decided it was an omen, and rushed out to buy the cards the next day (yesterday).

I'm sort of on vacation (yay vacation deck!), but will be back in constant contact with the internet next wednesday. And when I'm there, I would LOVE to join the study group. Who cares if there's only three of us :p?

A question: the store didn't have the companion book to the deck, and I'm wondering how the book is, how necessary it is to have the book to make sense of the cards, is it a good read. What do you think?

WhiteRaven

bleuivy said:
A question: the store didn't have the companion book to the deck, and I'm wondering how the book is, how necessary it is to have the book to make sense of the cards, is it a good read. What do you think?

I suggest you buy the book....it's a great source to refer because of the complexity of the deck itself. It has reference to Kabbalah and Astrology as well as a valuable amount of mythology.

wizzle

OK....three is the crowd...so lets go....

GoldenWolf

Also Joining

The Spiral is actually one of my main decks that I use to read for myself and others so I'd like to join the group too.

Robin

Finally :)

ooohhh me too!! i've been waiting for such a group!!

Robin