Spiral Tarot - new group

WhiteRaven

wizzle said:
Welcome to everybody!

I guess the main request is a progressive and organized sort of study like in the other groups. They've been using a new thread for each card studied and that seems to work well. Anybody can start a thread for a card, but make sure you pm moonbow so she can keep track of the threads for our group.

I'm looking forward to all your insights.

p.s. Jeanette, you might want to re-post your Fool comments in the new thread devoted to that card.

Wizzle...I think that perhaps you should take the lead on opening the threads...if everyone starts posting threads then the orderly fashion will become chaotic..... :)

wizzle

First study thread posted

I posted a thread for the Fool.

Actually, in the Mythic study group, we've been taking turns posting threads. It hasn't gotten confusing at all. Just do the next card in order and PM Moonbow or Sulis. I'm glad to keep an eye on the group, but feel like a girl scout leader if I do all the new threads.

And there is no reason we can't steal fun ideas from other groups!! This crowd can handle two threads at a time, I'm sure.

tarobones

me2

I would like to participate as I can. I have the Spiral Tarot and am studying it along with another tarot, the Fey tarot. They're quite different but I always benefit in my own self when I do some comparisons. I promise not to "infect" the thread with anything but Spiral Tarot talk though! :) It's a great deck, under appreciated, it seems to me. I love the book too, how she organizes the minors under the influence of a major arcana. That helps me understand the deck. Peace and blessings to all Spiral Lovers!...................Michael

wizzle

Tarobnes,

Nice to have a new member. Jump right in. Also, if you want to start a thread on a card, go right ahead.

tarobones

thanks

Thanks for the welcome. I will jump in as able. I'm currently studying the book, so I promise to post things as they come up. Right now I am still rather new so I will get cracking on acquainting myself more with the deck and book and then start sharing. Peace and blessings to all..............Michael

tarobones

we're still here

Just wanted to remind everybody we're still here studying the Spiral. Come one come all! BB, Michael

Dreaming_One

Hello!

Hello! May, here!

I might join in on the fun, if nobody objects...or I might just lurk around the discussion, if I have nothing constructive to add. :D Spiral is the only deck I've got, I'm quite new to tarot, and I never did bother getting the book...so this might be a good idea for me. lol.

I'll go check out what's posted.

Love all around!

~May