Faerie SC 24 aug – 7 sept: sagewriter for December Fairy

sagewriter

I see that we are both beginners, so let's learn together, hehe!

I'll just stick to the simple layout:

1; What you want
2: What you need
3; What you should do

Is there any area of your life that you would like to focus on? Or would you prefer a general reading?

I'll try and get this done as soon as possible, however, the computer is being fixed today, hopefully! And I shall be away for a long weekend (travelling to do my exams :()

sagewriter

do you still want to do this?

rosesred

Hi sagewriter,

It might work if you send december fairy a message. If she decides not to participate, We'll find you a new partner!

Good Luck!

December Fairy

Ok, Here I am. I'm sorry. I thought we were starting this one in Sept.
I don't have question. General is fine with me. Do you have a subject you would like the reading done on?

sagewriter

hey there :)

A general reading will be fine wtih me as well :)

I'll get yours done as soon as I can!

sagewriter

ok, I have done the reading, I should tell you now, that this was the only time I could do it before september the 8th, and i was keeping one ear on my parents downstairs, so i hope that didn't distract me too much!

I just shuffle the cards then ask my pendulum if it is the right place to stop shuffling. I then drew one card, and wrote down what the images meant to me. Then I drew the other, and the last. Here goes!:

1. What you want: Faeries of the Future (33):
I instantly thought that you were looking towards the future, but then noticed that 2 of the faeries were looking behind themselves, this made me think that you were also looking at your past. So I think that you are wanting to progress in life but maybe feel that your past is stopping you, or getting in the way?

2. What you need: The Faery Godmother (25):
She instantly meant 'guidance' to me, and I noticed that she seemed to be balancing the 2 items in her hands. So I think that you will need to ask someone (possibly your guide, or a trusted friend/family member) to help you weigh up your options about your progression in life, or to at least poke you in the right direction!

3. What you should do: UnDressing of a Salad (31):
The blue guy seems to be juggling what I feel are 'choices', and his friends in the background seem to be offering him some more. So I think that you need to see which side of the options outweighs the other (possibly in positive aspects). You should also consider what other people are saying as they are trying to help you.

What interested me was the closeness of the numbers, but I don't know if that is relevant. You could also look at the book for more ideas, but I try and see what the cards are telling me.

Does any of this make any sense at all? If not, then they are probably playing tricks on me! or got confused as to who they were reading for.

That was fun :)

December Fairy

I'll get your done sometime today and posted by tomorrow.

sagewriter said:
hey there :)

A general reading will be fine wtih me as well :)

I'll get yours done as soon as I can!

December Fairy

Great reading. Thanks a bunch. :)

sagewriter said:
1. What you want: Faeries of the Future (33):
I instantly thought that you were looking towards the future, but then noticed that 2 of the faeries were looking behind themselves, this made me think that you were also looking at your past. So I think that you are wanting to progress in life but maybe feel that your past is stopping you, or getting in the way?:)

For some reason I always seem to think about the past when I want to try soemthing new or different. And yes, it does seem to stop me from trying/getting started.

2. What you need: The Faery Godmother (25):
She instantly meant 'guidance' to me, and I noticed that she seemed to be balancing the 2 items in her hands. So I think that you will need to ask someone (possibly your guide, or a trusted friend/family member) to help you weigh up your options about your progression in life, or to at least poke you in the right direction:)

I have been feeling a bit out of balance lately. Not asking for help from anyone. I should do just that.

3. What you should do: UnDressing of a Salad (31):
The blue guy seems to be juggling what I feel are 'choices', and his friends in the background seem to be offering him some more. So I think that you need to see which side of the options outweighs the other (possibly in positive aspects). You should also consider what other people are saying as they are trying to help you:)

I do have several things in mind now that I can't seem to decide which one I should do first. I keep changing my mind. I need to weigh the options as you said. And get started.

sagewriter

cool, i'm glad it meant something to you!

December Fairy

Reading for Sagewriter

What you want~Sylvanius~34
My eyes are pulled to the female faery of light in the center of the card. She seems to be saying she knows just what she wants. Strength, independence, play, security, love.

What you need~The Fee Lion~65
This card came up reversed even though I tried to keep the cards upright while shuffling.
When I looked at this card it said, Hey! Why are you looking at me? Can't you see I've got things to do? They are taking much more time than I thought they would with all these interruptions.
Do you have people asking you to do things they could easily do themselves? They know and can clearly see you have things to do that are more important than the things they just don't feel like doing?
If this is true, you must give them some tuff love and do what is important for you and your future. You have to tell them NO. Let them worry about it.

What you should do~The Faun~35
I see a large amount of energy, growing inside you. Go with the feeling. It will guide you in the right direction.

I hope this means something to you. ;)