Uncovering the truth about a person spread

rcb30872

Hey

This spread has been inspired by 2 other people, plus something in which I am having doubts about someone, as well. It has only got 7 cards:

1: What does Person A see about Person B?
2: What doesn't Person A see about Person B?
3: What does Person A think about Person B?
4: What does Person A feel about Person B?
5: How does Person A think about the actions and motives of Person B?
6: What are the real actions and motives of Person B?
7: What type of person is Person B really? (eg, can they be trusted?)

Bec

cormac

another great looking spread :) -- thanks so much for all your work on these -- they really do "shine" :)

blackroseivy

I just adapted this to reading for someone I'm on the verge of a relationship with. I don't know him at all, you see - I just met him online. It was VERY helpful as to finding out what he's really all about - some nice surprises, & some things that really didn't surprise me - although I had to re-draw the last card, because the 1st one made 0 sense at all (sometimes I have to do that). The next card, however, made perfect sense. I am going to post this in "your readings", I will copy what you wrote so I can show the spread, hope that's ok! :D

blackroseivy

Oh - & it's a REALLY cool spread; I appreciate ones with this many cards because that's the most I ever use. I can't really get past 10 at the very most - I just can't deal with that many.

rcb30872

Thanks danubhe

Oh, I noticed that you posted in the Your Reading section, still to early in the morning for me to be able to make a comment on it, LOL!

Bec

WolfTotem

Uncovering the truth spread

I used this spread on finding out about a woman in love with a man in jail and their relationship. It worked beautifully! It even stated what he went to jail for. Good work Bec!

~Leah

Moonchild1721

Thanks for this spread! I'm in a new relationship, so I'm definitely going to try this out.
Samantha

tarot_princess

:)

I'm definitely gonna try this spread out... it looks very interesting and informative. thanks

rcb30872

Thanks WolfTotem, Moonchild1721 and tarot_princess

WolfTotem, that sounds intriguing, you must be a very good reader to be able to pick up the reason why this man went to jail!

Sorry, have been busy in other areas of the forum to even notice that I have had some new replies to this.

:love:

Bec

longhair

I have to try this one . As my partner and I have been a item for awhile.But ,I still have afew questions,maybe this one will help me out.