Scrying for Beginners...a project.

MareSaturni

I don't know if this will interest anyone else but...for a long time i've been wanting to learn how to scry, but i find the way the books teach simply don't work for me. I've got some tips from stella01904 that have helped me a lot, but still i cannot say i see things...i'm getting better at concentrating. The first step. I hope this will help me to improve my concentration, intuition and my connecton to the spiritual realms...increase, perhaps, my ability to recognize signs. To 'see' further.

So i was wondering if there are other beginners like me or enthusiasts interested in starting a group for us to study...learn how to scry. Practice together. Then later, maybe even scry to each other.
And if any person who's already good in it would like to help us.

It's just an idea. Anyone interested?

~Yuko

Sheri

Great idea! Count me in - I would love to learn!

valeria

huredriel

Oh yes, me tooooooooooo!!!!

Liralen

I'm interested, too.

psychic sue

What kind of scrying are we talking about? mirror, crystal ball, water, shiny surface?

sagewriter

i would love to try, as I have had no luck :)

Melissa`

Count me in too.. please :)
I've never even tried to scry but I think it is fascinating.

MareSaturni

psychic sue said:
What kind of scrying are we talking about? mirror, crystal ball, water, shiny surface?

I'm not sure - as i said, i'm a beginner too. I think we should allow any kind...not everyone can buy a crystal ball or have a proper mirror for scrying. Water is the 'cheaper' way, i believe.

But what do you think? I'd like any ideas you have to offer :)

I'm also glad to see so many interested people :D

~Yuko

Netzach

Last time I tried - with a dark mirror belonging to a friend - nothing happened. But I'd like to try again. Yes, probably water with a few drops of black ink in it is the best way to get started. Dark mirrors are beautiful but they're not cheap.

Unknownspirit

I would love to try also. I have only tried a myself a few times before, but none of them worked out really well.