Eclipse on Lunar return

SerpentaAzothi

Hi, I havent been able to find anything on eclipses that conjunct the lunar return in the natal moons house. Cause on September 22 2006 this occurs in my chart. The natal moons position it returns on is the 8th, I was wondering if anyone knows if this is negative or positive, cause on eclipses that conjunct my sun or moon, is generaly negative for me. My moon nataly is
3' Libra. Thanks for any anyone can give, I appreciate it, thanks.

Serpenta

paradoxx

to be honest i am not sure, but i would definetly try to plan ahead and keep your schedule for that day sparce and open so that you can accomodate for the unexpected.

this link has a list of daily transits for teh entire year, quite a bit of stuff happening around the fall equinox. For example, mercury willb e at his quickest and thus in 20 days change from libra to scorpio, you may want to check your biorythems at that time just to be sure that you are in sync with what the universe wants you to do.

star-lover

hi serpenta i dont know but i have sun 4 libra so am gonna check this out too and post back

SerpentaAzothi

Hi Paradoxx, thanks for the link, it finally hit me that it was the day of the equinox, another powerful energy, boy I am nervous, things unexpected do occur, this one might top all the others. Star lover- yes it would be a good idea to check on your chart too, for me I looked at the lunar return chart, for you its the solar return, solar is more powerful, usually anyway. Hope everythings well. :)

Serpenta

SerpentaAzothi

Paradoxx, I have never looked at biorythms yet I have a program for it, do they "really" work? I have no experience with them, interested to know though, thanks for your advice...

Serpenta

paradoxx

While not always 100% accurate 100% of the time, I have noticed a drop in my interest and energy levels, and then I check out my biorythems, usually they are in sync with my mood.

For example, last year (2005) in february, all of my biorythems dropped to the bottom, for three days straight I had a splitting headache, a nausious stomachache, and teh inability to feel very positive, but two weeks after, my recovery was underway, while not at the top of my power levels like my biorythems would indicate, I was definetly better off than that very distressing week.

SerpentaAzothi

Hi Paradoxx, thanks for your thoughts on that, I will have to look at my program, sounds interesting, :)

Serpenta

dadsnook2000

For SerpentaAzothi

With a natal Moon at 3 Libra and the eclipse occuring at 29 Virgo, you have a four degree seperation -- not overly stressed unless some of your chart patterns make it so. Does your Sun and Moon have a tight aspect in your natal chart or do they mutually and tightly aspect a third planet?

If your natal Moon was within a degree or two of the eclipse I would want to consider that situation carefully. At four degrees the eclipse may have only a mild effect -- unless (as I noted above) other factors emphasize the importance of Sun and Moon together in your chart. Perhaps you might want to post your natal positions for us to consider. When only a single factor is known, it is not likely that any answer will be useful to you. Dave