Venus going over Aries?

Princess_Lucy

Hi all - just looking for a little insight...

I am an Aries, and have Venus in Aries in my chart. I was told that Venus is currently passing through Aries, and I was wondering how this would manifest itself...
I've had a look on astrodienst and a couple of other sites, but can't seem to find the specific details...

Lucy

SerpentaAzothi

Hi, my thoughts are that its a good time for attracting the opposite sex, lust seems to be more apparent, or perhaps your money flow is increasing, or what house your venus returns to in your chart may show that resources of that houses ruler, say it was in the first, things coming easier to you, 2nd, money, 3rd, constant movement and maybe an increase in the purchases of books, or constantly in communication with others, 4th, emotional stimulation dealing with a parent relationship, 5th, love relationships seems to be in abundance, or maybe it shows the resources of your body producing a child, 6th, health issues flair up and its cost pinches your budget, 7th, getting married, 8th, sexual activity, or an accident with someone you love, Or an inheritence, 9th, resources that you produce to go on long distant travel trip, 10th, increase in power in career, or anyform of power increases, 11th, a new friend, new goals and your money being invested, 12th, a secret sexual relationship, or hidden problems dealing with money and your trying to conceal it from others in your life, because of subconscious fears. Thats just a tidbit of all the info you can gather, if none of its right for you, I dont have a chart in front of me so I wouldnt know. This is just simple info. And Btw I have Venus in aries myself, this is a time for lots of intense sexuality. I hope I helped even just a little, trying my best. Thanks.

Serpenta

Princess_Lucy

Thanks so much, SerpentaAzothi... that seems pretty spot-on. Venus is in the 12th house, so... god help me...

SerpentaAzothi

Hi Princess Lucy, your welcome I am glad I helped, like this kind of stuff. :)

Serpenta