SOUL Gathering Exchange 22nd May-5th June ~ Yora & Elven

Elven

Hi Yora :D How are things?

Just opening our reading thread for this round.

This weeks topic is “Karma”.

What are you currently experiencing in your life which is directly related to Karma? Are you reaping rewards or sowing seeds for more, at the moment.

Card one: Identify my most significant current karmic situation in my life.
Card two: What is the karmic lesson about – what am I trying to learn?
Card three: How can I assist my situation?
Card Four: What is not helping/aiding me with this lesson?
Card Five: What is the end ‘value’ of the lesson for me personally? – (how will this help me in my life/s.)

I have the following decks - which would you like your reading with?
Sabian Symbols Oracle
Oracle of Magdalene
Ask Your Guides
Angel Journey
Runes
Frouds Faeries
Wulfing Fairies
Green Man Tree Oracle
Cat Wisdom
Wisdom of the Elves & Fairys
Good Witch Bad Witch
Lord of the Rings Oracle (x2)
Words of Wisdom
The Power of Intention
Gypsy Fortune Telling
Goddess Guidance
Healing with the Angels
Saints & Angels
Dreamcards
Dream Power
I Ching Cards
Chronatas Dreamstones
Zulu Bone Oracle
Rainbow Oracle
Alpha Stones
Astro Stones
Planet Stones
Mystical Lenormand
The Visual I Ching
Cup of Destiny
Pendulum
Crystal Ball
Tree Magic Oracle
Cat Comfort Cards
Medicine Cards
Crystal Oracle
Elvens Jellybean Oracle
Dog Wisdom
The Fairy Ring Oracle

Is the question and the spread OK for you - if you want to add anything, or change anything, no problems :D

Looking forward to it!!

Blessings
Elven x

Yora

Hi Elven!! :D I hope i'll do well!!

I am alright, just still a bit sick with the flue. :(

Elvens Jellybean Oracle seem interesting! :p Too much of a fun name to not to choose. ^^ The spread is alright by me!!!

Elven

One Karmic Jellybean Oracle reading coming up! :D

I hope you feel better soon (((((((Yora))))))
I'll do the reading as soon as I can - and i'll pm you when its done :)

Blessings
Elven x

Yora

Alright Elven!! I have your reading done already, done it upstairs in my room, just have to find the time to place it and right now i have to go again!! As soon as my stepfather moves his butt from the computer tomorrow. ^^;

Yora

Fa Om The Poet:

With Fa Ommie i am thinking that you are currently planning or in a mayor project for you! Perhaps even with writing, or something like that. (I could see you have a well sold tarot book or something like that elven, by the way is that jellybean oracle selfmade?! If it ever is for sale i'll be sure to force people in the netherlands to buy!! It is essential to have something that has to do with jellybeans! :D)

Mikle a Muckle:

Too enjoy this process from scratch to completion and not take it too hard. Even though it is really important, find the time to chuckle for Muckle! :p

UnDressing of a Salad:

Balance, stay with your feet on the ground, yet expect wonderfull unexpected things to happen! Like Monica Lewinski! (That would be more unexpected then wonderfull lol.)

The Faeries of the future:

Not too much pondering about the future&be in the here&now. And watch everything unfoooold. :D *sprinkles fairy dust around*

The Green Woman:

Well then.. You will most probably learn how to patiently watch your project grow until it is ready for harvest! You'll know it then even more then now. I bet you get a deep aha moment! ^_~

Looking forward to your feedback!

Elven

Oh Yora - Thankyou :D !!! this is a great reading - to the point and it has a great vibe! I can stop holding my breath now - I was a tad worried would would come out - but I can relax, and I had to laugh about the Monica Lewinsky bit - ROFLMAO!!! :)
I will fedback soon - I just got home - shouldn't be toooooo long, and then i'll get your reading done ;)

Blessings
Elven x

Yora

;) Hahahah thank you very much&take your time!! I am very glad you can breath again by the way. :p

Elven

Still fumbling around here not getting any closer - ACK!! :p ;)

Blessings
Elven x

Yora

;) Don't worry, Yora has patience!! I'll hear from you by pm when it is ready! :D

Elven

Hi Yora
I used the Jellybean Oracle for you reading :p I hope its OK :p

This weeks topic is “Karma”.
What are you currently experiencing in your life which is directly related to Karma? Are you reaping rewards or sowing seeds for more, at the moment.

here goes ....

Card one: Identify Yoras most significant current karmic situation now.
Heart and Mind.
This jellybean centers on the crossroad of both your emotional level and your intellectual level. It represents matters regarding your (heart) ‘feelings’ and your (mind) ‘thinking’. These two together represent a situation of connection and contrast. Because the Jellybean sits on the cusp between the two, my impression is that there is a division that separates the heart and the mind. This may be reflected in how you respond to situations in light of what your heart feels and what your mind says in all sorts of situations which you become emotional.

You may find that you are being asked to determine what is coming from your heart and how it effects the way you think – and what is coming from your mind and how you feel.

Between the heart and the mind – is your voice – and I see that depending on which is operational, (heart or mind) and which has the upper-hand – with your voice, you express your opinion, based on the heart/mind combination. I feel that the voice of the heart is louder than the voice of the mind – which may lack logic and times and be more emotional, though you are becoming more balanced in regard to this – where both love and logic are concerned. You are thinking before expressing your true feelings, once you have sorted out how you truly feel.

Here I see the balanced Mind keeping pace with the balanced Heart – which tells me that there are experiences around you that will help and encourage you to sort your issues out.

Your Karmic situation relates to the sharpness of the mind blended with the softness of the heart – finding balance – and knowing which one to use, and how to express them, in any given situation.

Card two: What is the karmic lesson about – what is Yora trying to learn?
This jellybean also landed smack on the line between ‘Value and Worth’, and ‘Timing and Movement’.
Mind & Heart- Value & Worth: I have a feeling this combination relates to seeing that ‘what you put in – and what you get out of it’.
Mind & Heart – Timing and Movement: When and where it is appropriate for you to act so that you achieve your desired result in the best possible way.

The harmony and balance of these elements will help you attend to developing your personal skills, which relate to reactions and behaviors. These may have to do with overcoming the ‘foot in your mouth’ situations, or even self esteem issues such as feeling comfortable replying to questions during a job interview. Maybe you are more confident when these elements are flowing in union, and you have clarity of thought, heart and speech – you can talk your truth and not feel nervous or embarrassed, over emotional, or sharp and uncaring. (These are just some instances given here.)

You are learning to communicate what you feel – once you have sorted the Heart and Mind balance through you have the clarity you need to get your thoughts and feelings across to others smoothly. In situations regarding personal relationships, these elements will come in handy, especially in those times where you may experience loss or rejection. But it will also be a gift when sincerely conveying your love and affection too ;) I see you being able to overcome any complex emotional situations through searching deeply in both areas of Mind and Heart.

Card three: What will assist the situation?
Flowers and Birds.
Some things, which will assist your Karmic Quest, are the gift of giving and charity. Also having contact with the elderly and organizations (and their people) whom are genuine and compassionate.

This seems to be asking you to open your heart and act in a caring manner to start your journey on the right footing. This enables you have confidence – as you will be guided by your true feelings – and you will also see and feel the many benefits of helping others. It will show you that there are ways to handle situations, which you may find confronting – but be able to respond in an ‘leading’ manner, one which gives others confidence of your actions.

This Jellybean also relates to having a good ear – listening to others in need, hearing what they are saying with both your heart and mind, giving your time, and knowing when you can help and when you need to ask for assistance.

It is also has a Spiritual side – which relates to messages from Spirit. Your voice sending out messages of help from your heart, knowing you can ask and seek help for yourself as well as others.

I get the feeling of social work, volunteer work, hospitals, vets, animal shelters and welfare shelters, organizing fund raisers, the aged, the sick and the needy.

There is also the element of forgiveness in this aspect – learning how and why we need/give forgiveness is a rich gift which will help you overcome many obstacles as well. Although this element is not one of the ‘biggies’ – it is an essential part of the fabric, which seemingly weaves a foundation for wisdom and understanding in your particular situation and karmic journey.

It also relates to beauty – having beauty in your life. Recognizing beauty for its internal value and not exclusively visual. The Heart and Mind combined gives a different perspective to beauty – I see this enriching you greatly as a person – something you will find enjoyable and broaden your horizons.

Card Four: What is not helping/aiding Yora with this lesson?
This Jellybean relays that there are too many distractions which possibly pull your off your path right now, making it difficult for you to concentrate on the main focus and the lesson. It may find you trying to grasp at what is the right thing to do without actually knowing the full breadth of what is wrong.
Time also creeps in here too (again) – not giving yourself time to rest and recuperate, because of a hectic schedule? If you find this being the opposite – having nothing to do – the Jellybean says that you may not be using this time to your best advantage. I think it comes back to distraction again, and not wanting to keep on the path – feeling that you have loads of time to sort things, and that it may not be that important. It may help to attend to things with a light heart and attitude to stride over obstacles and get things done and fixed.

On another note – this element also has to do with childhood memories and ‘fireworks’. Where you very active and demonstrative as a child – or was there ‘fireworks’ in your childhood environment? This may have led to some inappropriate behavior that has a tendency to erupt sometimes still. I think it has to do with proportion – in relation to this question – it is not helping some of the situations you are finding yourself in. Knowing when to let go of this behavior is important, its just habit, and is no longer effective or necessary any more.

Also related here, is the element of socializing and being involved in things in which you would not normally choose. You may enjoy or benefit significantly if you consider broadening your scope of interest and are prepared to step out and mix with others beyond your close circle of friends or familiar surroundings. Travel & adventure could be a possibility in this instance.

Card Five: What is the end ‘value’ of the lesson for Yora personally? – (how will this help Yora)
The Acorn.
The value in your Karmic Situation right now, is that the Lesson will give you long term benefits relating to your personal and Spiritual ‘strength and growth’. The acorn tells that you maybe in the early stages of a new phase in which you are possibly just acknowledging your ‘Karmic Situation’ being about in your life. Maybe you can recognize these traits and circumstances inching their way into your life. You may have just put down new roots somewhere and be adjusting to new circumstances. You will be involved in situations – especially relationships – with others, (this could also relate to ‘Causes’) which ask you to align your mind and heart so that you can make decisions lovingly, confidently, directly, compassionately, balanced and fair. You are in the primary stages of developing these quality within, and although the stage maybe long, it helps create a fruitful life with sees you as a foundation for others, a shelter and strength and a solid friend. You provide security by being steadfast in your word and deeds. You are able to manage a great deal of responsibility and withstand what life throws at you. Your strength comes from the roots of what you are realizing, doing and recognizing as learning and lessons in the now and the near future.
This element also tells of the beginning of a long and fruitful Spiritual association – forever learning and developing your intuitive skills and gifts.

:) I hope this makes sense in the here and now Yora. Because some of the Jellybeans landed on the line between two – both elements needed to be taken in to consideration, and I was trying not to leave out any points here which were trying to make their presence known.

Let me know how this resonates with you.

Many Blessings
Elven x