5th Intuitive Oracle - 15th to 24th May - magenta & Huredriel

huredriel

Hi magenta,

Just reserving our spot for this round. Question is:

"What is it time to let go of with a loving heart"

I will be using my Dreaming in Color as it's the only oracle I have at present. Looking forward to reading with you :)

x Huredriel

WaterSong

Hello Huredriel! Happy you are my partner!!
Will use the same deck, I just got it and love it!

will post later on.
xoxoxooxoxo
magenta

WaterSong

hello Huredriel...
I did your reading.
I was pretty strong....

This is what came through

I used the dreaming in color deck.

I first laid down 3 cards:

1-what does she need to let go of....Resentment
2-how will she do that...................Anger
3-Outcome..................................Depression

then I asked more clarification and got:
Struggle
catharsis
learning

ok honey....this is what I see.
The first thing that jumps at me it's very obvious: you have something you truly need to release and this seems to be something that has affected you deeply.
The cards and images are pretty strong.
Somehow you feel that someone wronged you in the past( or maybe not too long ago) and you are carrying that with you...and it's seeping through, affecting other aspects of your life.

The card of anger with that deep intense red says you need to find a way to let those feeling come out, leave your system
You need to find ways to also channel that energy in ways that are creative, in some artistic activity.

If you don't release that you will end in the depression place, that's what pent up anger does.
Also the card of depression warns you against playing the same old tapes, without taking action.You are not a victim anymore, that what comes to my mind.

If you do take action and do your healing work there will be an end to that internal struggle Huredriel...there is a catharsis you need to go through, a cleansing that would teach you so much about who you are and life.
It would get you "unstuck"....

These cards look to me like a very strong message to take care of your own well being and to start healing some parts of your life.
I was tempted to do another one as soon as I saw the cards I groaned...but I felt that I had to bring you this message.
(((((Huredriel)))))

So,I then asked the deck...what good would come to you after this releasing and I got:
Nurturing and Hope

I see this as there will be a time of nurturing the self and of reconciling yourself with your dreams and visions.Getting free of the old will allow you to look at the future and to become creative and "fertile"...you will be able to move on in you growth.

I hope this all made sense to you Huredriel....
I can always do anothere reading, ask me all the questions you want.

:love: Huredriel :love:

XOXOXOXOXO
HUGHS

huredriel

Hi magenta,

Lovely reading ........ yes strong cards indeed ;) ....... and ones I needed to hear ...... will be back with feedback ...... but want to get your reading done before I re-read this so as not to be influenced ...... and have a stack of readings piling up ...... so please bear with me!!!

x Huredriel

WaterSong

that's ok Huredriel,
I am glad to know that it makes sense!
I also run back to edit all my typos...omg...I am so bad.

(((((Huredriel))))
xoxoxoooxx

huredriel

Reading sent by to magenta by pm, pending posting :)

huredriel

Hi magenta,

Will get to your feedback by tomorrow latest :)

x Huredriel

huredriel

Hi magenta,

[snip] Very strange ..... not my usual reading style ..... but had an urge to do it in the following way .... so I hope it's ok .... I think it's more of a visualisation exercise to be honest!! Would say lay the cards out before you read through this OK.

Deck - Dreaming in Color

Blindness ~ Serenity ~ Breakthrough

I feel like saying ..... take a walk with me ..... I hold out my hand ...... (Serenity) imagine we're in a field ... a glorious flower-filled field ...... where the flowers come up to our knees ..... you have a smile on your face ..... blondish hair? ...... a faint breeze whispers around us ...... petals floating in the air ..... and the sky is a gentle haze of lilac and pale purples. The wind picks up ..... more petals fly ....... vision becomes obscured ...... a sensation of little bugs hidden in the flowers starting to appear .... landing our legs ...... we need to dust them off lightly. On closer inspection they look like little finger puppets ...... all dark green ..... but where have they come from ..... what do they mean ...... It almost feels as if they are waving to us ...... calling for our attention ...... see, at the bottom right of the card. They come from the deepest and darkest recesses of our hearts .... calling out to be acknowledged ...... to be seen and heard ..... a call that we need not bend to others' demands ..... expectations ..... or desires. A reminder that thought this place feels *heavenly* ... it is not time to just sit and admire the view .... it is lovely to wander through ..... but must continue ... to delve deep and to keep this feeling alive within our hearts as we move forwards. Can you see a bird of prey flying high? He's there ...... at the top of the card ..... his outline only just visible through the floating petals ...... a call I feel to rise above any confusion ...... where things are not clear ...... to use natural instincts to guide us.

Let's carry on uphill ....... where we come to a ridge ....... turn around ..... what can we see from this different viewpoint ..... (Blindess) .... it's as if we can look down into a valley ....... shaped like the inside of a flower ..... see the green at the centre? I think that's where we were walking through in Serenity ..... but we couldn't see the bigger picture ...... the white leaves or the red emanating outwards ..... the white looks a bit dulled by the red don't you think? Ah red .... the colour of love ..... of passion ...... of energy ..... and of excitement ... see how concentrated it is in the middle ..... so much so that it spills out and flows down the side of each single petal ..... what are you concentrating on so much that it touches and affects everything else in your life? Imagine we are stood in the middle ...... on the green again .... but inside able to see the red and white ...... doesn't it just feel narrow ...... restricting ... like we're in the bottom of something that reaches up too high to climb out of? Warm yes .... comforting yes .... safe even ...... but don't you just want to push those petals back .... to climb out ..... and to be able to see the bigger picture? What do you want .. where do you want to go ...... who do you want to be? Remember the bird can fly high ...... he can seek out these things .... letting his instincts guide him ...... this is what needs to be released ...... because then all the potential can be let in ....... can start to be seen and different vistas can be enjoyed.

OK, let's take a deep breath ..... see the top of the hill ..... why don't we go up there .... see what's on the horizon? (Breakthrough) ....... the light darkens ...... we've spent so much time up here it feels as if a new day is about to dawn ....... come on ..... I tug on your hand ..... you're still looking at what was ..... *time to let it go* ..... no point going backwards in life eh! ..... See, we're here .... turn your head ...... see what lies ahead :) A new day indeed ...... look the Sun is starting to rise ...... casting its beautiful light upon all the land beneath ...... can you feel the promise that it holds? Look at those colours ...... magnificent. See, all that energy and passion hasn't gone to waste ...... it's still there ...... but in a different form ....... can you see those little sparks within the grass and flowers, sending little beacons of light out ..... I reckon those are opportunities just ready to be plucked. Look at the sky ........ colours so rich .... yet gentle ...... tangerine ... magenta (LOL just realised that's your screen name ;)) .... purples, greens .... a wonderful combination ..... of love ..... energy ... compassion .... spirituality .... creativity ..... they will help nourish those little sparks .... help them to grow and flourish. See the colours of the hill ...... also greens and magenta ...... nourishing love and energy ...... and practical too .... not airy-fairy ..... but in the *real world* ...... are you ready to go down there? Ready to embrace *change* ...... to fly alone in making your own choices? I can't walk any further with you ...... it's for you alone ...... but I will be here ..... watching, should you need to turn and glimpse a familiar or reassuring figure. Go on then ..... your future is waiting :)

Not sure what on earth this relates to .... but it flowed soooooo easily, I was shocked! I do feel you have a time ahead of making choices .... not necessarily easy ones ...... it feels as if you've willingly kinda had your head buried a bit .... the phrase that came to mind was *ignorance is bliss* LOL ..... as if you're waiting to something to just fall into your lap ....... but with Breakthrough there, it feels as if something wonderful is just around the corner ... should you wish to grab it ..... letting go is never easy .... and neither is change ..... but if this strikes a chord in you ..... then I hope I've also given you something positive and useful too :)

x Huredriel

huredriel

Hiya,

So sorry for the delay in feedback, but at long last I'm not (at the moment) being interrupted!

magenta said:
I first laid down 3 cards:

1-what does she need to let go of....Resentment
2-how will she do that...................Anger
3-Outcome..................................Depression

then I asked more clarification and got:
Struggle
catharsis
learning
Whew ...... a lot of cards ...... LOL ...... only thought I was getting one ;)

ok honey....this is what I see.
The first thing that jumps at me it's very obvious: you have something you truly need to release and this seems to be something that has affected you deeply.
The cards and images are pretty strong.
Somehow you feel that someone wronged you in the past( or maybe not too long ago) and you are carrying that with you...and it's seeping through, affecting other aspects of your life.
Yes I have been *wronged* ...... by various people ...... some in the past and some not so long ago ..... have one person trying to use emotional blackmail at the moment ..... and it's so hard not to just *give in* ..... resentful .... definitely.

The card of anger with that deep intense red says you need to find a way to let those feeling come out, leave your system
You need to find ways to also channel that energy in ways that are creative, in some artistic activity.
LOL yeah I need to not keep my mouth shut so much ..... find it pretty hard to say what I really think ..... and even when it do .... it's usually been tempered and watered down a lot. They'd certainly get a shock if I said exactly what I thought ..... but the time is coming, and they've had fair warning ....... where this one particular person is concerned, I'm just waiting for one more text message and I shall explode!

If you don't release that you will end in the depression place, that's what pent up anger does.
Also the card of depression warns you against playing the same old tapes, without taking action.You are not a victim anymore, that what comes to my mind.
Yep ........ actually quite a pretty card for such a dark term eh ...... you're right, I am not a victim ....... and I do try and succeed better these days in standing up for myself ..... I just find it hard to do :(

If you do take action and do your healing work there will be an end to that internal struggle Huredriel...there is a catharsis you need to go through, a cleansing that would teach you so much about who you are and life.

It would get you "unstuck"

LOL tell me about it ........ doing the healing work ..... slow going ....... I plod on ..... step away ... step back in and plod on again ..... I also think that this is linked to some life lessons that will continue for many years to come.

These cards look to me like a very strong message to take care of your own well being and to start healing some parts of your life.
I was tempted to do another one as soon as I saw the cards I groaned...but I felt that I had to bring you this message.
I don't mind getting cards like these ........ honestly ....... shows that I'm on the right track ....... healing has been started ..... just dunno how long it's gonna last!

(((((Huredriel)))))

So,I then asked the deck...what good would come to you after this releasing and I got:
Nurturing and Hope

I see this as there will be a time of nurturing the self and of reconciling yourself with your dreams and visions.Getting free of the old will allow you to look at the future and to become creative and "fertile"...you will be able to move on in you growth.
Cool cards ......... yes, I'm also working on these aspects right now!

I hope this all made sense to you Huredriel....
I can always do anothere reading, ask me all the questions you want.

:love: Huredriel :love:

XOXOXOXOXO
HUGHS
Made perfect sense Magenta ....... and lovely cards to end on too ;)

x Huredriel

WaterSong

Huredriel....thank you for the wonderful feedback.
Will post mine tomorrow if I can...I am traveling, on vacation and sometimes find it difficult to sit down or find a place to use the puter.
But...I WILL post it...
thank you for the very interesting reading....very appropriate to my current situation...I keep getting this prodding from every reading to embrace change, go for it...
ok, will do my best :)

xoxoxoxoxoxox
:love: